2442 4 2023-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the Goggles 2 and at the moment 1 FPV drone with O3 Air Unit. Changing between bound Avata and the O3 Air Unit works without using the bind button again every time, this is a great feature, the Goggles 2 know both devices and you can change between them.

I now get 2 more drones with O3 Air Unit. There is a question resulting from this:

How do the Goggles manage different O3 Air Units?

Do I now have to
  • rebind again every time I want to fly one of the 3 drones with O3 Air Unit?
  • or is it so, that once I've bound all 3 Air Units to my Goggles 2 the Goggles look which one is available and connects with it automatically?

The latter would be highly appreciated. And if it does not work this simple way it would be a great idea to implement this function...
2023-5-4
Use props
TT4400GG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76250 ft
United States

I have goggles 2 and 3 03 air units.  Once they're all linked, there's nothing more to do - you just pick up your goggles 2, turn em on while powering up the 03 you want to fly - wait for em to finish booting - and then you fly.  I fly custom built FPV drones on a TX16S  Tx (controller) - and this is how the 03 and goggles 2 behave when using this gear.
2023-5-4
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Thank you very much for the relief
That's the best way I can think of. Did not expect it to be that (intelligent) way. Thought I would have to rebind again every time I change from one Air Unit to another.

Great!

The best solution for a problem is if the problem doesn't exist at all.
2023-5-4
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Have got my two GEPRC O3 Cinelogs, both configured and bound. And, tadaaaaah, works like a charm! The Goggles 2 connects to whatever of my 3 O3 drones is powered on, without any user interaction, just automatically.

Well done usability indeed, DJI.
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once you have bound all three DJI O3 Air Units to your DJI Goggles 2, the Goggles 2 will remember each device's unique ID and automatically connect to the last unit used when you power on the goggles and the Air Unit. So you should not need to rebind each time you want to fly one of the drones with a DJI O3 Air Unit. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules