Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller Enterprise - mirror to monitor or laptop
987 0 2023-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lil myotis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141158 ft
United States

I am flying a DJI Matrice 300 RTK with a DJI Smart Controller Enterprise, which runs DJI Pilot 2.

I want to be able to duplicate the app on a monitor or laptop so I can display the side-by-side thermal and visual spectrum video in real-time on a monitor or laptop.  

I have been able to view the app after connecting the smart controller to my laptop wirelessly using the "cast" feature on the remote.
I was also able to view the app on a external monitor after connecting the smart controller to it directly with an HDMI cable.

In both cases, once I switch to “camera view” in the app, the view on the laptop or monitor, it momentarily duplicates exactly what is being seen on the smart remote but then immediately changes to show only the FPV camera view from the drone.  It does not duplicate the app, so it does not show the view of the gimbal camera or any of the app controls.

When I switch between camera views on the remote, it does not change on the monitor/laptop.

In the HDMI settings, I have the output mode set to “duplicate” (which is the only option available), but it does not mirror/duplicate what is being seen on the controller onto the monitor or laptop, it only shows the FPV view -  and it's small in the center of the screen.  

How do it get it to mirror what is shown on the app exactly and ignore the FPV camera?

2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules