How do i change my profile settings in the forum
2023-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Click on the icon picture above your name.  Scroll down to settings and click on that.  From there you can add an avatar or change your user name.  Hope this helps.
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232720 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-4 13:13
Click on the icon picture above your name.  Scroll down to settings and click on that.  From there you can add an avatar or change your user name.  Hope this helps.

thanks, but i don’t see that. Do i need to be on a desktop? Because i am on my phone right now, maybe that is the issue?
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per DowntownRDB's above response, you may upload your desired profile picture on your DJI Forum account by going to Forum Profile > Personal Homepage Settings. You may refer to the images below for your reference. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl Posted at 5-4 16:43
thanks, but i don’t see that. Do i need to be on a desktop? Because i am on my phone right now, maybe that is the issue?

Hi, djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl. Yes, the forum settings should be changed using a PC/Mac browser. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

thanks, but i don’t see that. Do i need to be on a desktop? Because i am on my phone right now, maybe that is the issue?

Yes, that is the issue.  You need to be on a PC or MAC to change it.  
2023-5-5
Use props
djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-4 22:57
Hi, djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl. Yes, the forum settings should be changed using a PC/Mac browser. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Ok, Thank you, i’ve been trying for a while so thanks!
2023-5-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Quite many of the functions on the forum seem to need the desktop version of the site, so if you encounter similar problems with other areas of the site when using a mobile device, do try again using a PC or Mac. I did encounter some problems with viewing private messages etc. myself earlier on.
2023-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl Posted at 5-5 16:14

If you're on mobile then you can choose the option to request desktop version and the site will update and you'll get the options to update the profile.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-6 23:39
If you're on mobile then you can choose the option to request desktop version and the site will update and you'll get the options to update the profile.

i forgot that feature existed lol that seems to make it work thank you
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl Posted at 5-5 16:14

You're welcome, djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good day!
2023-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_E61FCQDaYZBl Posted at 5-7 07:46
i forgot that feature existed lol that seems to make it work thank you

You're very welcome.
2023-5-7
Use props