Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-18 03:22
Indeed it does.  Hope you are having a great day.

Thanks, yeah so far so good.
Hope that is likewise!
2023-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-18 05:49
Thanks, yeah so far so good.
Hope that is likewise!

Had a busy day yesterday but was able to get all my tasks completed.  Unfortunately, rain set in at the end of the day so I didn't get an early evening flight in as i intended.  Oh well, I'll try again today.
2023-5-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-19 03:43
Had a busy day yesterday but was able to get all my tasks completed.  Unfortunately, rain set in at the end of the day so I didn't get an early evening flight in as i intended.  Oh well, I'll try again today.

If you can, just post some raw footage
Just some hidden youtube clips that nobody is going to watch but 'us' here.
I'm really curious.
2023-5-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-19 03:53
If you can, just post some raw footage
Just some hidden youtube clips that nobody is going to watch but 'us' here.
I'm really curious.

Maybe, if I get up the courage. I'm telling you I'm a good pilot but a poor videographer.  I'm more into flying the drones than in the photography side.  I guess I just miss having my private pilot's license and flying a real plane.  
2023-5-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-19 11:54
Maybe, if I get up the courage. I'm telling you I'm a good pilot but a poor videographer.  I'm more into flying the drones than in the photography side.  I guess I just miss having my private pilot's license and flying a real plane.

What's the worst thing that could happen?
2023-5-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-21 10:59
What's the worst thing that could happen?

Good question.  I guess I'm just a bit risk averse when it comes to failing at something.
2023-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 03:38
Good question.  I guess I'm just a bit risk averse when it comes to failing at something.

Make it part of the learning experience.
The worst thing that can happen is that you will get some advice for the next try.
2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-22 04:47
Make it part of the learning experience.
The worst thing that can happen is that you will get some advice for the next try.

I have no problem accepting constructive criticism it's the destructive comments I'm not amenable to.  An old college law professor I had told me I needed to get better at accepting constructive criticism.  I told him I had no problem accepting constructive criticism and in fact I enjoyed learning from it.  My beef was he had the most patronizingly superior attitude and talked down and bad to all the students in his course like we were idiots.  Fortunately, he was not tenured and the Department Chair convinced the Dean of the Law School to not renew his contract.   
2023-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 12:21
I have no problem accepting constructive criticism it's the destructive comments I'm not amenable to.  An old college law professor I had told me I needed to get better at accepting constructive criticism.  I told him I had no problem accepting constructive criticism and in fact I enjoyed learning from it.  My beef was he had the most patronizingly superior attitude and talked down and bad to all the students in his course like we were idiots.  Fortunately, he was not tenured and the Department Chair convinced the Dean of the Law School to not renew his contract.

I'm sure we will give you just that.
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules