RONIN-S - MOTORS WORK but WONT MOVE (video)
822 1 2023-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guillaume4456
New

France

Hello all,

Since a shoot last week I have a problem with my DJI Ronin S.

First, the green mode leds are blinking event if the motors are not in pause (and it's a faster pace than when the motors are in pause).
Second, the gimbal works but it won't follow my move, doesn't matter which mode I'm on it's locked in place.
The trigger doesn't work either, I can't recenter the gimbal using it or I can't perform an autotune using the trigger and M button...

I can use the joystick, and I can perform an autotune through the app but it won't change anything.
I tried to reset the gimbal, I refresh the firmware through DJI Assistant but same same ...

Anyone already run into this ? Frozen-working gimbal ...

Thanks all for your help!!
Guillaume

See the video attached where you can see the problem :

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mlpvGz7A1Ac
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Guillaume4456. Thank you for reaching out. The analysis through the video you provided is that the configuration light of the gimbal is flashing slowly, indicating that the gimbal has been in lock mode (i.e. the effect of a long press on the trigger button); Please try to update/refresh the firmware.

1. To update/refresh the firmware, first mount the Ronin-S and adjust the balance of the gimbal.
2. Confirm that the battery is fully charged. It is recommended to update the firmware when the gimbal is turned off.
3. Use the Type-C provided to connect the Ronin-S to the computer. Launch the DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin, and login your DJI account.
4. Tap the Ronin-S icon and enter the Firmware Update page. Wait and refresh the firmware update list.
5. Select the firmware version that you wish to update, and operate correspondingly. Wait until the firmware updating is finished, and the gimbal will update automatically.
6. Restart the gimbal after the firmware update is finished.
Tips:
1. During updating, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet. Do not interrupt the data connection.
2. After the update is finished, if the gimbal's LED blinks red, it indicates that the firmware update fails, try updating again.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules