1858 9 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 815587 ft
Netherlands

Hi there,

My DJI Mini 3 Pro was following me with Active Track and it hit a branch, fell and an arm broke.

I have Care Refresh but don't want to waste 1 of my 3 replacements especially if the cost of repair would be less than €80.

Has anyone else sent their drone back to DJI not part of Care Refresh and how much did the repair cost? I also need to cover shipping costs this is correct?

Thanks

WIN_20230505_09_15_22_Pro.jpg WIN_20230504_19_39_18_Pro.jpg
2023-5-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe you can send the drone in and ask that a quote be given for the repair before you decide how to proceed.
2023-5-5
Use props
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Germany

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-5 03:52
I believe you can send the drone in and ask that a quote be given for the repair before you decide how to proceed.

Ok, thanks for that. But I presume I’d have to cover shipping there?
2023-5-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ben_McE Posted at 5-5 04:16
Ok, thanks for that. But I presume I’d have to cover shipping there?

I do not know sorry, though you do end up paying for it in someway lol.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I am sorry to know about this incident that happened to your device. Since you don't want to use your replacement under DJI Care Refresh, I recommend submitting a repair case. When our dedicated team receives the device, they will conduct a proper diagnosis on it, and once the damage assessment is complete, they will provide you with the results and the invoice quotation via email. If your location is covered by the free shipping label, you will get a separate email with the shipping label after initiating a repair case. You can click on this link: https://www.dji.com/support to contact our support for further assistance at the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident. Thank you.
2023-5-5
Use props
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 5-5 14:41
Hi, there. I am sorry to know about this incident that happened to your device. Since you don't want to use your replacement under DJI Care Refresh, I recommend submitting a repair case. When our dedicated team receives the device, they will conduct a proper diagnosis on it, and once the damage assessment is complete, they will provide you with the results and the invoice quotation via email. If your location is covered by the free shipping label, you will get a separate email with the shipping label after initiating a repair case. You can click on this link: https://www.dji.com/support to contact our support for further assistance at the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident. Thank you.

Ok brilliant, I am going to open a new support case (non care refresh) and then I will be able to choose care refresh when paying if I wish?

Also it is reccomended to sent the drone, remote and battery. Can I use my carry bag for protection that I received in the fly more combo? Will this be shipped back to me?
2023-5-5
Use props
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Germany

Ben_McE Posted at 5-5 22:56
Ok brilliant, I am going to open a new support case (non care refresh) and then I will be able to choose care refresh when paying if I wish?

Also it is reccomended to sent the drone, remote and battery. Can I use my carry bag for protection that I received in the fly more combo? Will this be shipped back to me?

Also another query. I am currently in a different country for a few weeks to my country of purchase. It will not allow me to select a different country as the shipping address. Is there anywhere else I can add a seperate return address?
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ben_McE Posted at 5-5 22:56

Hi there. Yes, you may choose the  DJI Care Refresh if you wish after receiving the quotation. To avoid personal property loss, you do not need to send in your carry bag, and the parts or accessories from the fly more combo and put it in a well-protected box. Just send in your aircraft and please remove your working battery. Please contact our Product Support team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter.
2023-5-6
Use props
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 5-6 15:32
Hi there. Yes, you may choose the  DJI Care Refresh if you wish after receiving the quotation. To avoid personal property loss, you do not need to send in your carry bag, and the parts or accessories from the fly more combo and put it in a well-protected box. Just send in your aircraft and please remove your working battery. Please contact our Product Support  team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter.

Ok great, so I don't need to include my DJI RC in the shipment? Thanks
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ben_McE Posted at 5-7 04:37
Ok great, so I don't need to include my DJI RC in the shipment? Thanks

Yes, that's correct. Only the aircraft is needed to send in, Ben_McE.
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules