remove DJI 3 PRO from account
1614 3 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tricky68
New

Belgium

Hello,
For various reasons, I sent my DJI Pr0 3 back to the shop where I bought it. I now get the following question.
"Unfortunately, it has turned out that it is still linked to your DJI account. We would therefore like to ask you to delete the drone from your DJI account."
How can I do this?
Thx in advance

2023-5-5
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Download DJI Fly from the DJI website, log into the account you used to activate the aircraft and click Profile along the bottom, tap Device Management on the profile screen and you should see all the aircraft bound to your account on that screen. Tap the aircraft you want to unbind and then tap the remove device from account button.
2023-5-5
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for answering OP's mis-posted question, DubSound!
Tricky68, this is the wrong forum for questions regarding your drone. This forum is for Professional/Enterprise systems such as Matrice, Agras, etc.
For future posts, I believe you want the  Mini Pro 3 forum.

Mods, please move this thread to the correct forum (as if).

2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DubSound is correct. To unbind it, you need to do it from the DJI Fly app. Ensure that you log in using the bound account. Go to Profile>Device Management> Account and Device>Remove Device from Account. Please reach us back here should you have other inquiries. Thank you.
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules