Mavic Air 2S Unable to Update (App or Dji Assistant)
1402 9 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf9f70cc6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18012 ft
Portugal

Good Afternoon,

My MAVIC Air 2s is unable to update from V   V02.04.2500

iPhone 8 Plus - Installed and Reinstalled the APP DJI Fly, 5 times, nothing worked, only 5G or only Wifi 5.0, 6.0 and bla bla... gives timeout using the profile on DJI APP and on the actual Drone Camera Menu

DJI Assistant - Installed and Reinstalled on MAC Ventura, 2 times, nothing working, didn't go more then... 0%... and gave a "!" error in red.

Can you help please?

I really like the drone but if this continues i will sell it!!!

As an update to DJI Support... "Server exception (2-0)" error appear on the DJI Assistant software, several times

Here you have the DJI Assistant Log so you can relate.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ali6tWQOqGnNqET5fPxxcaRDN-qw?e=bxBkq8

Thank You

2023-5-5
Use props
bessamachado
lvl.1
Portugal

As an update to DJI Support... "Server exception (2-0)" error appear on the DJI Assistant software, several times
2023-5-5
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Are you using the correct version of DJI Assistant - you need the Dji Assistant (Consumer Drone Series) version.
2023-5-5
Use props
fansb48e444b
lvl.1
Portugal

sduck Posted at 5-5 13:03
Are you using the correct version of DJI Assistant - you need the Dji Assistant (Consumer Drone Series) version.

Yes I'm using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
Support the consumer drones series products, including mavic series.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansf9f70cc6. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, what is the latest version of your Air 2s? Is it v02.04.25.00? Or are you trying to update to v02.04.25.00?
2023-5-6
Use props
fansb48e444b
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 21:14
Hi, fansf9f70cc6. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, what is the latest version of your Air 2s? Is it v02.04.25.00? Or are you trying to update to v02.04.25.00?

im trying to update
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansb48e444b. Thank you for the reply. Let me forward the logs to our relevant team for checking. I'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansb48e444b. Please try to update the firmware using the DJI Fly app. After updating to the latest version, then connect to DJI Assistant 2 to obtain firmware information normally.

To update via the App, please connect the remote controller to the app then click the connection guide to choose the aircraft model from the list, thus triggering the corresponding firmware update.

If the issue persists, please provide a screenshot of the "about" page showing the firmware of the aircraft and RC.
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_yIxDTsMcorvo
New

United States

Having problems with my DJI Air 2s not being able to start engine up or take off the ground in normal areas. I keep getting error code 30064 saying unable to take off. I have all of the firmware updated on both the drone and remote controller. Can anyone help with why this is not working? Thanks!!
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_yIxDTsMcorvo Posted at 9-29 13:08
Having problems with my DJI Air 2s not being able to start engine up or take off the ground in normal areas. I keep getting error code 30064 saying unable to take off. I have all of the firmware updated on both the drone and remote controller. Can anyone help with why this is not working? Thanks!!

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. If I may ask some questions. Are you using the original remote that came with the drone? Was there a firmware update or Flysafe database update before the "30064 Unable to Take Off" error code appeared? And did the drone take off normally before the Error occurred?
Also please check if the battery capacity of the remote controller is enough, (50% and above), if not, please charge it and retry and if there was an SD card inserted, if yes, please ensure the SD card meets the requirements we recommended, or check If it can be resolved by removing the SD card.
( See the list from the link ) https://www.dji.com/global/air-2s/specs
Please keep me posted. Have a great day.
2023-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules