Lens correction profile
1974 8 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xorfodan
lvl.1

Spain

Is there a lightroom lens correction profile  for the mini pro?
2023-5-5
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

It's embedded in the file
2023-5-5
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Drone.Hunter Posted at 5-5 09:05
It's embedded in the file

but doesn't work correctly for the 12mp DNG for some reason, only works with jpg files.

Past threads
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=268080

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=265160

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266987
2023-5-5
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

I just checked, I don't have vignette and chromatic aberrations in LightRoom in my DNG 12Mpx photos
2023-5-5
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Drone.Hunter Posted at 5-5 21:19
I just checked, I don't have vignette and chromatic aberrations in LightRoom in my DNG 12Mpx photos

Maybe lightroom has extra controls to correct it, user who dont use lightrrom have vignette problem even though Dji says the lens correction profile is embedded.

On1 Photo Raw cant correct it.
Capture one Pro cant correct it
DXO can correct it but its still not fully corrected.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Xorfodan. Thank you for reaching out. Lens Profile was designed for exchangeable lenses, and there is another set of standards for DNG called OPCode. DJI Mini 3 Pro has a non-exchangeable lens, and its correction parameters related to the lens are not done through Lens Profile but rather by writing lens correction parameters in DNG in OPCode format. We hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-5-6
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 23:33
Hi, Xorfodan. Thank you for reaching out. Lens Profile was designed for exchangeable lenses, and there is another set of standards for DNG called OPCode. DJI Mini 3 Pro has a non-exchangeable lens, and its correction parameters related to the lens are not done through Lens Profile but rather by writing lens correction parameters in DNG in OPCode format. We hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support.

Is OPCode a universal format which Dji has provided for other program to read the correction settings?

As you can see in this screenshot Capture one > select >manufacture profile, it doesn't correct the vignetting at all.
screenshot_473.jpg

Any solution?
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ranjan Posted at 5-7 00:41
Is OPCode a universal format which Dji has provided for other program to read the correction settings?

As you can see in this screenshot Capture one > select >manufacture profile, it doesn't correct the vignetting at all.

Hi, Ranjan. Thank you for the screenshot let me verify this with our relevant team. I'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ranjan Posted at 5-7 00:41

As you can see in this screenshot Capture one > select >manufacture profile, it doesn't correct the vignetting at all.
Hi, Ranjan. Thank you for patiently waiting. DJI's Opcode is used to calibrate the software reference and will adjust the correction strength according to the actual situation. Whether it is jpeg or dng, the shadow correction strength is adjusted according to the actual shooting situation. Basically, it is completely corrected. At night, the ISO is large. In order to avoid noise amplification, at the same time, it is not easy to see vignetting at night, so the correction strength is weak. Therefore, your material may be due to the shooting scene, and the calibration effect is not obvious.

In addition, the DNG standard was proposed by Adobe, allowing users to use Adobe series of software such as PS and Lightroom to try it out. If you are still not satisfied, you can provide the original material for further checking.
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules