DJI AVATA NOT STARTED
948 7 2023-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Wkr6FNKGJ3z8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207100 ft
Italy

THE AVATA DOES NOT START THE STATUS LED REMAINS LIGHT BLUE, IT IS NOT EVEN DETECTED AS A PERIPHERAL BY THE PC. THE GREEN LED ON THE UNIT BETWEEN THE PROPELLERS IS OFF AND THE GIMBAL DOESN'T EVEN MOVE. VIDEO IN LINK https://we.tl/t-2M9F7EST7f
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if the USB is connected? If so, please unplug the USB and short-press and long-press the power button again to see if the drone will start up. If possible, please also test with another battery.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_Wkr6FNKGJ3z8
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-6 02:52
Hi there, may I confirm if the USB is connected? If so, please unplug the USB and short-press and long-press the power button again to see if the drone will start up. If possible, please also test with another battery.

it is always blocked it is not read by the pc.. I've tried turning it on and off a thousand times
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
If the aircraft status indicator of DJI Avata is solid blue, it means that: a USB-C cable is inserted into the aircraft when it is not powered on, and the aircraft has entered USB Mode.
Could you please try our suggestions above again and see if it helps?
If you tried our suggestions and still meet this problem, please let us know.
Thank you again in advance.
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_Wkr6FNKGJ3z8
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-7 00:16
Hi, there.
If the aircraft status indicator of DJI Avata is solid blue, it means that: a USB-C cable is inserted into the aircraft when it is not powered on, and the aircraft has entered USB Mode.
Could you please try our suggestions above again and see if it helps?

the usb cable is disconnected and the aircraft has the same behavior even with another battery the blue led remains fixed
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Wkr6FNKGJ3z8 Posted at 5-7 03:05
the usb cable is disconnected and the aircraft has the same behavior even with another battery the blue led remains fixed

May I ask if the drone has been successfully activated before? Did the drone work fine before? Please also tell us after what operation this problem occurs.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_Wkr6FNKGJ3z8
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 03:25
May I ask if the drone has been successfully activated before? Did the drone work fine before? Please also tell us after what operation this problem occurs.

I made a clip I recharged the battery and then it didn't start anymore and not even the pc detects it. I thought it was to be updated ... but unfortunately I could not make the latest update because it is not read by the pc.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Wkr6FNKGJ3z8 Posted at 5-8 03:52
I made a clip I recharged the battery and then it didn't start anymore and not even the pc detects it. I thought it was to be updated ... but unfortunately I could not make the latest update because it is not read by the pc.

Sorry for the late reply. In this case, we recommend you submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules