Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9XPxXSMK9RLr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7230000 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all,

I’ve recently upgraded to the latest firmware 01.03.0000. I’ve flown several battery packs with the new firmware. When the battery gets to about 45 percent, the goggles give and error message “battery low, power output had been reduced”. As I continued to fly, I noticed that there is in fact a substantial reduced power output. It does this with all of my batteries.

Has anyone else noticed this? I could actually understand this and if the battery was down to 15 - 20 percent. However, it seems like the reduced power output is coming way too soon. Could this be a bug or has DJI done this intentionally for some odd reason?

Thanks,

SH
2023-5-5
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

not a fan if it does = waiting - watching this thread - I have yet to apply latest FW -
2023-5-5
Use props
djiuser_9XPxXSMK9RLr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7230000 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone from DJI support please reply and say what the issue may be?
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SH. Thank you for reaching out. How high and how far away were you from the point of return when this message appears? Does this message come up every time the battery is 45%? If yes, please provide us with the following information below:

1. Flight controller data and flight time.
2. The screenshot of the firmware version.
3. The screenshot of the error message.

How to export aircraft flight control data:
1) Connect the DJI Avata drone to the PC, and launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) which can be downloaded here: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).
2) Click “DJI Avata”, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local". Select the saved path and wait until the download is complete.
3) After downloading, click “Open in the folder”, and the aircraft flight control data can be found in the folder “EXPORT_FILE_xxx”. Note that there is no need to modify the folder name.
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules