Can I use two RC on the same mini 3 pro without losing DJI Care ...
744 5 2023-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hello.

I have a mini 2 that came with the RC-N1

I now have a mini 3 pro that I bought with the RC.

I would like to use sometimes the RC, sometimes the RC-N1 on each of them, depending on what I have to do and the data I wantto collect.

I have heard that I cannot unbind the RC remote from my mini 3 Pro and connect it to the RC-N1 because I bought DJI Care Refresh and I would lose the coverage...
Is this true?

So, I buy several products and an insurance service from DJI.
I am switching devices INSIDE DJI brand, devices that ARE compatible according to the DJI brand...
And I am being unable to keep the insurance package that I bought?
Really?
Is this really true?

Please help,
Thanks.

2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FTrindade. Thank you for reaching out. You may interchange the RCs as long as you unbind it from 1 drone and then bind it to the one that you're going to use as this is one of the requirements for the Flyaway Coverage.

To bind the remote controller
, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is:
Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device.

To unbind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft need to be connected. Then please refer to the below path to unbind the remote controller. The path is:
Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC

Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-5-7
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

Hello.

I did that.
The RC-N1 is NOT BINDED to anything.

Any ways, it does not upgrade firmware.
Why?

What else?
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FTrindade. We're sorry to read about that. May I know how did you perform the update and if you're getting any error messages? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 18:38
Hi, FTrindade. We're sorry to read about that. May I know how did you perform the update and if you're getting any error messages? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

PLease refer to https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3041475

Thank you
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FTrindade Posted at 5-8 03:07
PLease refer to https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=289999&utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=emailnote&pbc=dapforum&page=1#pid3041475

Thank you

Hi, FTrindade. Thank you, we will reply to your concern on the other thread. Have a good day ahead!
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules