Rc pro
756 8 2023-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf6fd2e12
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265043 ft
United Kingdom

Ive just bought the rc pro controller from dji.
I have also purchased a mavik3 flymore kit from a friend, immaculate condition flown 3 times since new.

I already have the mini3 pro flymore with dji rc covered with 2 yr refresh plan.

So my questions are,

1  can i purchase the care refresh for the mavic3 from dji with it being 2cnd hand?

2 Is it ok for me to interchange remotes with both setups  without affecting the care refresh plan?
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Depends on where you get the used drone from. If you got it from an dji authorized retail then you should be able to buy a care plan for it. I bought a used mini 2 from dji super store on ebay, when I active it, it tells me I have like 48 hours to buy the care plan. Since you got it from your friend, you will not be able to buy a care plan since the 48 hours already passed when your friend first activated the drone.
As for interchange remote to your friends drone. The care plan should be bond to the serial number of the remote you purchase it on, so it wouldn't matter if your pair it to your friends drone, it should still have care plan for it.
2023-5-6
Use props
fansf6fd2e12
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Drone wasnt from dji store, was a back up drone for a photographer and never used.  Batteries only charged once, all origonal unopened packaging.    Was too good a price not to buy.  Hey ho, just need to be extra careful.
2023-5-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fansf6fd2e12 Posted at 5-6 07:36
Drone wasnt from dji store, was a back up drone for a photographer and never used.  Batteries only charged once, all origonal unopened packaging.    Was too good a price not to buy.  Hey ho, just need to be extra careful.
I believe there is a procedure to apply Care refresh to a drone that has already been used, even later than 48 hours after purchase...

... this requires video verification.   
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

fansf6fd2e12 Posted at 5-6 07:36

If its never used. Then it is never activated. So if you are the first to activate it. It will asked you if you want to purchase the care plan. And it will say you have 48 hours to purchase it. Try activating it. If there is no message to purchase the care plan that means someone else already activated it before.
2023-5-6
Use props
fansf6fd2e12
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks,  just found the video verification route.  Uploaded vid so fingers crossed. sent origonal packaging serial no, drone and rc serial numnbers.   In the end ive managed to get the mavic3 flymore kit(5min flight time) 512gb card and the rc pro (from dji direct) for a few ton less than buying the mav3 flymore standard kit direct.    So win win whichever way it goes.   thanks again.
2023-5-6
Use props
fansf6fd2e12
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Update
Video was approved and the drone now has 2 yr care refresh.

Result ))
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansf6fd2e12. Thank you for reaching out. If the Mavic 3 has been activated within 48 hours, you may purchase either DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan or DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan (https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... -mavic-3?vid=110331). But if it is more than 48 hours you may apply for online video verification of your product. After approval, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours of receiving the purchase notification. Please see the instructions on this link: (https://repair.dji.com/djicare/customerupload). Regarding your second question, yes, you may interchange the RCs as long as you unbind it from 1 device and then bind it to the one that you're going to use as this is one of the requirements for the Flyaway Coverage. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf6fd2e12 Posted at 5-6 13:42
Update
Video was approved and the drone now has 2 yr care refresh.

Congrats on the great buy and getting it covered under care refresh.  
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules