1874 12 2023-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 991699 ft
Belgium

Hi all,
Lots and lots of users have the same problem: when attempting to update the firmware of the Mini 2 via the RC one gets the message 'Server error. Wait a moment and try again. Error code 0x1103a0090012'. I have 'waited' and tried it during several weeks now,  but no result. Working on wifi, hotspot or direct internet connection 4G gives no result. Flysafe database etc. updates flawless.
It is suggested to use Assistant 2 but I want to do it by my Smart controller. Another suggestion is to change DNS servers in the router, but for some reason I cannot login to my own router.

Anyone has a solution or a tip?

Thanks in advance!
Ronny

2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For this problem, may we have the related RC log so that we can check the problem better and do our best to help?
Thank you in advance.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz
lvl.2
Belgium

Hello,
What do you mean by 'the related app log'?
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_6CkthEZJzISB
New
Flight distance : 450860 ft
Spain

I have the same problem, but with a mini 3 pro, I have tried in other houses with other wifis and for the same thing, I have had this problem for several days.
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz
lvl.2
Belgium

It is a common problem, reported by many users. And it persists without a solution coming. Very frustrating!
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_6CkthEZJzISB Posted at 5-7 09:17
I have the same problem, but with a mini 3 pro, I have tried in other houses with other wifis and for the same thing, I have had this problem for several days.

Hi, djiuser_6CkthEZJzISB. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue as well. Please try the following steps below:
1. It is recommended to check the current network status, log out and re-login your account to test again.
2. Please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware, you may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).

Please keep us posted.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz Posted at 5-7 08:14
Hello,
What do you mean by 'the related app log'?

Hi there, could you please try to log out and re-log in the account to test again to see if the firmware can update successfully? If not, please export the DJI RC log for our further analysis. You can follow the steps below:
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2. Power on DJI RC and connect it to the computer with the USB cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and export the log.
3. Upload the log to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link here.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_6CkthEZJzISB
New
Flight distance : 450860 ft
Spain

Hello, logging out and logging in again, it has fixed the problem for me, thanks.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6CkthEZJzISB Posted at 5-8 02:41
Hello, logging out and logging in again, it has fixed the problem for me, thanks.

You're welcome. Glad to know the issue is resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz
lvl.2
Belgium

And what about me? This topic is not closed yet.
I installed DJI Assistant 2 to update my RC-N1 and that did not work either for the remote control. And the issue with firmware update on the Mini 2 is also still here.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz Posted at 5-8 07:26
And what about me? This topic is not closed yet.
I installed DJI Assistant 2 to update my RC-N1 and that did not work either for the remote control. And the issue with firmware update on the Mini 2 is also still here.

Sorry for the situation. Just to double confirm, is the RC-N1 recognized by the DJI Assistant 2 when you connect it to the computer? Could you please also explain the issue updating the firmware for the Mini 2, it still has a server error, right? Could you please use the DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware for the Mini 2 as well?
Look forward to your reply.
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz
lvl.2
Belgium

The RC-N1 is recognized bu DJI Assistant 2 but does not provide any update for it, although I know there is at least one. And yes, the Mini 2 update still persists in giving that frustrating error. I want to update my Mini 2 by the Smart Controller, that should be possible, no?
Regards,
Ronny

2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lmmhIBkNjAUz Posted at 5-10 08:49
The RC-N1 is recognized bu DJI Assistant 2 but does not provide any update for it, although I know there is at least one. And yes, the Mini 2 update still persists in giving that frustrating error. I want to update my Mini 2 by the Smart Controller, that should be possible, no?
Regards,
Ronny

May I double-confirm you're using the RC-N1 or DJI Smart Controller? If you have both two, did you try to update the firmware through RC-N1? If it still not works, please connect the Mini 2 to the Assistant 2 to upgrade the firmware to see if it works.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules