impossible mode m too far too hight
975 6 2023-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ld6Gh4WANWrN
lvl.1

Saint Barthélemy

Hello

My Avata DJI drone cannot fly in manual mode (UAV Mode M too far/too high)
I need to fly in manual mode for my work near the airport and throughout the island. I am on a small island with the aeroportoqui area that takes the whole island.
The problem is that my job is to make movies of private villas and I can't fly with this mode

Can you help me please my UAV number 1581F4QWD227L003K46L

2023-5-6
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

From the DJI Avata User Manual

2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_Ld6Gh4WANWrN
lvl.1

Saint Barthélemy

dnddad324 Posted at 5-6 13:43
From the DJI Avata User Manual

[view_image]

i know that but it s not the problem
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about such issues. Please note that when in a geo zone or a restricted zone, the M mode is not available even if the location is unlocked. In this case, we recommend you fly using N or S mode. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_Ld6Gh4WANWrN
lvl.1

Saint Barthélemy

so i prefer used other FPV the DJI  avata it s not the best  sorry
2023-5-8
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 00:28
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about such issues. Please note that when in a geo zone or a restricted zone, the M mode is not available even if the location is unlocked. In this case, we recommend you fly using N or S mode. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

as posted by a lot of users, in a lot of other topics:
if you are OK to fly, you should be able to fly the drone as you wish as a user...
because it is according to all rules and regulations, you should be able to fly in whatever mode you want.......
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 5-8 05:22
as posted by a lot of users, in a lot of other topics:
if you are OK to fly, you should be able to fly the drone as you wish as a user...
because it is according to all rules and regulations, you should be able to fly in whatever mode you want.......

We have no further updates as of writing. In the meantime, we recommend flying in N or S mode. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules