3499 11 2023-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe this has been covered somewhere but I can't find it so why doesn't the Air 2S have advanced gain and tuning like the Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3? Seems like an easy thing to add?

2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Flormo2002. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to the Gain & Expo Tuning like in the image below?

If yes, the DJI Air 2s also have these settings. On the DJI Fly, please go to the Image Transmission > click the Three Dots on the upper right side > go to Control > Gain & Expo Tuning. If you can't see these settings, please make sure that the DJI Fly is at least on version v1.5.4. You may download the latest version which is V 1.10.1 on this link (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). I hope this helps.
2023-5-6
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-6 18:59
Hi, Flormo2002. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to the Gain & Expo Tuning like in the image below?
[view_image]
If yes, the DJI Air 2s also have these settings. On the DJI Fly, please go to the Image Transmission > click the Three Dots on the upper right side > go to Control > Gain & Expo Tuning. If you can't see these settings, please make sure that the DJI Fly is at least on version v1.5.4. You may download the latest version which is V 1.10.1 on this link (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). I hope this helps.

No, I'm talking about more advanced settings like: Max Horizontal Speed, Max Ascent Speed, Descent,etc., like the Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3. Inquiring about true Cine mode mostly
2023-5-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I totally agree. That and waypoints.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Flormo2002 Posted at 5-7 05:02
No, I'm talking about more advanced settings like: Max Horizontal Speed, Max Ascent Speed, Descent,etc., like the Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3. Inquiring about true Cine mode mostly

Hi, Flormo2002. Thank you for the reply. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. I'll get back to you once we receive an update.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Flormo2002 Posted at 5-7 05:02

Hi, Flormo2002. Thank you for waiting. As per our relevant team, you may change them in the Gain&Expo Tuning, for the aircraft, max angular velocity, yaw smoothness and export of pitch/Yaw/Up&down can be set. The advanced settings and gimbal settings are combined into these functions.
2023-5-8
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 04:52
Hi, Flormo2002. Thank you for waiting. As per our relevant team, you may change them in the Gain&Expo Tuning, for the aircraft, max angular velocity, yaw smoothness and export of pitch/Yaw/Up&down can be set. The advanced settings and gimbal settings are combined into these functions.

Yes, I know this but the Air 2S still doesn't offer Max Horizontal settings to really slow down forward and backward motion, especially in the Cine mode. Also, the slowest Angular setting is 20 degrees/per second vs 10 degrees/per second unlike what's found on the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro.
2023-5-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 5-8 07:29
Yes, I know this but the Air 2S still doesn't offer Max Horizontal settings to really slow down forward and backward motion, especially in the Cine mode. Also, the slowest Angular setting is 20 degrees/per second vs 10 degrees/per second unlike what's found on the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro.

The way I have my expo set, I have the angular much higher than you would thing. My expo is as low as it will go. In normal, I can fly 1 mph or slower easily. It actually feels more linear than exponential. A little input equals very little speed. Give that a try.
2023-5-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Here are pictures of my settings.
Screenshot_20230508-195906.png
Screenshot_20230508-195914.png
2023-5-8
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-8 17:14

Thanks, I'll give that a try
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Flormo2002 Posted at 5-8 07:29
Yes, I know this but the Air 2S still doesn't offer Max Horizontal settings to really slow down forward and backward motion, especially in the Cine mode. Also, the slowest Angular setting is 20 degrees/per second vs 10 degrees/per second unlike what's found on the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro.

Hi, Flormo2002. Please try Mobilehomer's suggestion above and if you're not satisfied with it, please let us know so that we can forward this as a suggestion of yours. Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-8 17:14

Just now had the chance to change settings for Cine mode and works fine. Thanks
2023-6-1
Use props