Track my drone
655 6 2023-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djispider
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Greetings, I am renting my drone and I would like to know if it is possible and how to track my drone. know every time it is on and flying remotely know the flights without having to physically download the flight log
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djispider. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what kind of drone you have so that we can check it for you?
2023-5-7
Use props
djispider
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-7 21:03
Hi, djispider. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what kind of drone you have so that we can check it for you?

hi, yes I have a Matrice 300 RTK.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djispider Posted at 5-8 09:05
hi, yes I have a Matrice 300 RTK.

Hi, djispider. Thank you for the reply. Let me verify your concern with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-10
Use props
djispider
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 07:32
Hi, djispider. Thank you for the reply. Let me verify your concern with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thank you very much for taking your time to help me.
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djispider Posted at 5-11 07:24
Thank you very much for taking your time to help me.

Hi, djispider. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Regretfully, the flight trajectory and usage of the drone cannot be viewed remotely, but only through the flight log after the flight is completed. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-15 07:19
Hi, djispider. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Regretfully, the flight trajectory and usage of the drone cannot be viewed remotely, but only through the flight log after the flight is completed. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Regretfully, flight trajectory and drone usage can be viewed remotely via your NTRIP provider only if they offer this service.  Contact them to find out if this is available.  
Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules