DJI Mini 3 Pro not starting
1306 7 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xEN7zLFHobj9
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi there,

after a support request I received a new drone which unfortunately does not fly at all. It connects to the remote control, but the pre-flight-checklist fails and shows loads of errors. I have updated the firmware via the DJI Assistant app and resetted all setting, but the problem remains. Any ideas?

IMG_7286.jpg
2023-5-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could you switch the language to English and repost the shot?
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_xEN7zLFHobj9
lvl.1
Sweden

Here the error messages in English. Does not sound good to me ... And I received it just two days ago as replacement drone from service, in original packaging like  a brand new one.

2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please forward us the case number related to this repair case via PM for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_xEN7zLFHobj9 Posted at 5-7 07:53
Here the error messages in English. Does not sound good to me ... And I received it just two days ago as replacement drone from service, in original packaging like  a brand new one.

[view_image]

Amazing to see the message "Aircraft missing parts"

Guess they forgot to put a GPS module in this drone....

cheers
JJB
2023-5-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_xEN7zLFHobj9 Posted at 5-7 07:53
Here the error messages in English. Does not sound good to me ... And I received it just two days ago as replacement drone from service, in original packaging like  a brand new one.

[view_image]

Oh 'sugar', I guess this one will be going back too, NOT good.

I wonder if it might be worth a free battery from DJI???????
2023-5-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 5-8 02:34
Amazing to see the message "Aircraft missing parts"

Guess they forgot to put a GPS module in this drone....

I have seen mention of "missing parts" in an error message before, I can't remember the thread or threads. I think that, or they, was/were a "new" drone but can't remember if it/they was/were literally a just bought drone or a new drone as a replacement.

2023-5-8
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-8 02:44
I have seen mention of "missing parts" in an error message before, I can't remember the thread or threads. I think that, or they, was/were a "new" drone but can't remember if it/they was/were literally a just bought drone or a new drone as a replacement.

yeah, but is it a BS message ofcourse, no missing parts but 1 or more modules are not oke.
2023-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules