Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What should i do if my mavic mini crashes upside down and the mot...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I crashed my dji mini se in a tree and it fell upside down and the motors keep spinning... I dont know what should i do.. My csc does not work.

2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the accident that happened to your drone. May I know if the drone has stopped now? Normally, the motor will stop when the drone is flipped upside down. In your case, it may be caused because the drone experienced an accident. If the drone is now stopped, kindly send it back to DJI for further diagnosis and service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_AnJSZMiGpKvN
New
Flight distance : 43940 ft
United States

I crashed mine into a branch causing it to drop to the ground. One of the control arms to the gimbal snapped in the process. I know they sell replacement cameras, but could I super glue the control arm as a temporary solution?
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_AnJSZMiGpKvN Posted at 5-9 09:43
I crashed mine into a branch causing it to drop to the ground. One of the control arms to the gimbal snapped in the process. I know they sell replacement cameras, but could I super glue the control arm as a temporary solution?

Hi. I am sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your device. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend that you fix your DJI drone when it crashed. It could harm or damage your DJI devices and void the warranty on the specific DJI drone. For flight safety, it is suggested to send the drone to DJI for service. Please contact our relevant team at this link: https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident. Thank you
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules