Battery lighting
246 3 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arnaucm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214403 ft
Spain

I have a drone, bought in december 2020, and one of the three batteries is flashing 3 times the 4 lights when charging.
Hope there is still warranty.

Thanks,

Arnau
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? If yes, can you please upload a short video showing the LED lights on your battery and upload it to Google Drive or Youtube so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
arnaucm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214403 ft
Spain

hi Paladin, thanks for your suggestion. I left out the box the memory for 4h and put it back again and it still gives the same 4 lights blinking.

Here is the video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Onujoim0Q4fcGzILlB4_2IAT8rCNSeq_/view?usp=drivesdk

thanks for all
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

arnaucm Posted at 5-8 09:27
hi Paladin, thanks for your suggestion. I left out the box the memory for 4h and put it back again and it still gives the same 4 lights blinking.

Here is the video:

Sorry for the late response. As per the video, you may need to replace the battery directly as the battery only has 1 year warranty. Please pay attention to the battery maintenance as well. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules