Controller Not Connecting to Wifi!
922 6 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XramSis
lvl.1

United States

I just bought a new DJI Mini 3 Pro and the controller is not connecting to any wifi! I know it's not our Wifi or hotspots. I've noticed that many other people have been having the same issue. This is ridiculous. You spend this much money on a drone only for it to not work!
Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can fix this? We are just trying to download offline maps.
2023-5-7
Use props
Zhillz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2914944 ft
United States

Have you made sure to install all of the latest firmware updates?
2023-5-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Have you RTFM?
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. If you are using the DJI RC (remote controller with built-in screen), please refer to the images below showing on how to connect your DJI RC to Wi-Fi.

Please slide down on the main page, 1. Long press "Wi-Fi" to enter the WLAN page, then select the available network to connect.
2.Click "setting" > "Network & internet" > "Wi-Fi", then select the available network to connect.

If the issue persists, please try to switch to a different WiFi for testing, or use a mobile phone to open a hotspot to connect. Please make sure that you place the correct password in upper and lower case (with numbers and special characters if any). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
XramSis
lvl.1

United States

Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback.

I do want to provide an update - So the controller (with the built in screen) IS connecting to the Wi-Fi. I’m able to go do the DJI store and whatnot on the controller. It’s just not letting me download any offline maps. And when I also go to check if there is any firmware updates it gives me an error due to connectivity.

I’ve literally tried almost everything! What is going on?!?
2023-5-8
Use props
XramSis
lvl.1

United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-7 10:57
Have you RTFM?

I’m not sure what this is. What does this stand for?
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

XramSis Posted at 5-8 00:21
Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback.

I do want to provide an update - So the controller (with the built in screen) IS connecting to the Wi-Fi. I’m able to go do the DJI store and whatnot on the controller. It’s just not letting me download any offline maps. And when I also go to check if there is any firmware updates it gives me an error due to connectivity.

Sorry for the late response. Please note that a microSD card needs to be inserted to download offline map in DJI RC, and the downloaded offline map will be saved in the micro SD card. Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message when you download the map and the error message when checking the firmware updates? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules