9272 91 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Ernestosi Posted at 5-16 05:15
Sorry for the late answer, here in Italy is still raining, no good weather for tests, I'll let you know ASAP

Still raining??? You must had a look at the maps by now....

So, what's the verdict??
2023-5-22
Use props
Ernestosi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 626257 ft
Italy

As a matter of fact today is the first day without rain... I'm sure you have seen the news about water flood here in Italy...
This afternoon I'll try after work, bye!
2023-5-22
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5215715 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was having a similar issue with downloading High-Res Grid images off of a M30T, only to find out that that it doesn't work. You need to pull the files directly off of the microSD card from the drone. Have you check the card directly to see if your mapping images are there and intact?
2023-5-22
Use props
Ernestosi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 626257 ft
Italy

Burt37 Posted at 5-22 00:46
Still raining??? You must had a look at the maps by now....

So, what's the verdict??

The test was good, I was expecting a map with major routes and some buildings, not the "satellite" version, and that's what I had, simple as that...
Downloaded minutes before fliyng, as soon as the mini 3 pro took off my DJRC switched off wifi and bluetooth and the map was still there, very useful to me...
2023-5-23
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Ernestosi Posted at 5-23 02:26
The test was good, I was expecting a map with major routes and some buildings, not the "satellite" version, and that's what I had, simple as that...
Downloaded minutes before fliyng, as soon as the mini 3 pro took off my DJRC switched off wifi and bluetooth and the map was still there, very useful to me...

Your map does show buildings? Any pictures?

PS
I just got news of the flood... Terrible...

Half of my family is from Sicily and the other half from Bologna and Venezia

2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_2e1eVCtev4L0
New

United States

The problem that need to be fixed now is adding multiple maps of a larger area which your downloaded maps can be seen so you can add additional map areas without duplicating area or allow for the use of a third party map program for those who fly in areas where there is no Wi-Fi or cellular service
2023-5-27
Use props
djiuser_2e1eVCtev4L0
New

United States

The problem that need to be fixed now is adding multiple maps of a larger area which your downloaded maps can be seen so you can add additional map areas without duplicating area or allow for the use of a third party map program for those who fly in areas where there is no Wi-Fi or cellular service
2023-5-27
Use props
fanse2d73450
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1245801 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same issue with it showing the play symbol and not downloading.

I reformatted they card using the DJI RC android system and this resolved the issue.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_fX7H2xywf2Ve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 410010 ft
Finland

Same problem here (Finland). Only 98-99% downloaded.
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_fX7H2xywf2Ve Posted at 7-22 03:32
Same problem here (Finland). Only 98-99% downloaded.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing the issue? If yes have you already tried formatting the SD card or replacing it? Also, Please refer to the recommended SD cards if you're using a DJI RC:
3.png
2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_fX7H2xywf2Ve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 410010 ft
Finland

Now with new firmware it's download 100%, but downloaded map is only a tiny area.
2023-8-14
Use props
fans434d9176
New

Singapore

I have same problem but after switch to 2.4g wifi it start download
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules