1102 4 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seppa84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534839 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi guys, I have both DJI FPV and an o3 air unit mounted on a self-built one. I control the latter with remote controller 2 and googles v2 in fcc . In short, with the video signal (only that and not radio) I don't get where I get instead with DJI fpv. As an obstacle there is only a row of trees that are not thick.
Has anyone had similar experiences? Thanks
2023-5-7
Use props
fans4ced8df4
New

United Kingdom

Did you fix signal issue? I got similar problem. When I arm it kick 50mbps, if I fly in open farm field in forward direction(in sight) about 600m away my signal drastically drops to almost 0. Altitude around 10m. If I fly 100m altitude I can do 1.3 km or so and same happens. Signal drops very fast. I finding out its dangerous as if I won't keep eye on maps I can loose video within 2 seconds.  That's iflight evoque v2 o3.  lt had 2x iflight antennas, I change to dji genuine antenna. Goggles v2. Tried standart antennas,  then swapped to truerc duol band stubbs 2.4 and 5.8ghz. Channel=auto.
2023-5-8
Use props
Seppa84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534839 ft
  • >>>
Italy

hi, i didn't find the solution. but with amtenne truerc works better ?
2023-5-8
Use props
cyberma007
lvl.2

United States

Hi Guys, did you find the issue, I and a friend are also suffering from a very bad range on our Chimera 7 with O3, even with ham file added, we are in the US by the way, so it's legal! and MSP is all setup correctly, as soon as I hit past 1000 meters my bitrate drops below 20 or less, and start getting the yellow warning sign
2023-6-26
Use props
Il Messia
lvl.1

Italy

Have you solved this issue? I got same problem here
1-14 16:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules