DJI action camera quick release mount not woring
685 6 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

Sometimes, I found a few adaptive mounts magnetic repel my camera, I have to wait a bit, somehow majically working again. Anyone has ideas what happens?

2023-5-7
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

You can only attach it one way. The other way won't work.
2023-5-7
Use props
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

Thank you so much!!!
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to make this accessory work for your DJI Osmo Action 3. Please make sure when using this accessory that the clips of the quick-released adapter mount are firmly inserted into the quick-release slots on the camera before use. Press both clips of the quick-release adapter mount when removing the camera. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yes Look at the  black on black logo, faces to the front.   and it will correctly  connect the right way.
2023-5-8
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I always think, ads out to show people what you're using
2023-5-8
Use props
sliang3177
lvl.1
Canada

When having a new camera, there are always some unknown failures to hit you on the wrong places and wrong time. I mounted holder to the bike first, then tried to attached the camera; at the end I took the holder off,  accidentally I swapped the sides, it attached; but I did not know why it worked. So I reached out for the answer, I would think if I do not understand why, it would hit me again.. LOL. Thanks again for the help.   
2023-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules