Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Issues (exiting QS + CNS Modes)
1094 3 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Jackington
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I've just picked up a Mini 3 Pro, been having some issues - mainly with the RC.

The first issue is exiting quickshots. There is no X as some have suggested, and the 'pause' button does nothing. The only way out of it as far as I can tell is to RTH and obviously that moves the drone from its position, which is quite annoying.

The second one is 'cinematic' mode. I generally like to film, and would like to keep it in C by default. When I start up the RC controller, even if it's in C mode on the RC, the controls will be in Normal and I have to flip the switch back to N and then back to C again. I've ruined quite a few shots by forgetting I have to 'reset' the switch, and getting twitchy or overshot footage. Surely the switch should self-test at startup?

Also while I'm complaining... xD Asteroid! One of the most social media aimed quickshots and you can only shoot in 1080p and not vertical?!

2023-5-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With regards to N mode at startup, that's a safety feature that i doubt very much will ever change.

As for the others, sorry, i cannot say as i rarely use them myself.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-7
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Safety feature on all modern DJI drones is it takes off in N mode regardless of switch.  Its to stop taking off in sport mode by accident and flying into something OR the opposite and lacking the ability to move away from an obstruction.  
Absolutely no idea on the second thing though - never used them.  Just gimmick modes.
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules