DJI Fly app on new Android
1097 3 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HussX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509 ft
United States

Following up with a new post as responses to other posts don't seem to be acknowledged. I have a Pixel 6 with Android 14 (greater than Android 7) and DJI Fly won't launch. I've tried restarting, clearing, reinstalling and all the basic troubleshooting. This happens with every new Android release without fail. It grounds me for months at a time unless I can get my hands on a spare phone.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. This concern was already been raised to our designated team. We will surely forward you the needed information once we received feedback. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-7
Use props
HussX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-7 18:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. This concern was already been raised to our designated team. We will surely forward you the needed information once we received feedback. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you! I'd reached out to support as well. I updated them on this but as of today the next beta was released and the app now launches again. I will verify everything else works between app/remote/drone shortly.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HussX Posted at 5-10 16:33
Thank you! I'd reached out to support as well. I updated them on this but as of today the next beta was released and the app now launches again. I will verify everything else works between app/remote/drone shortly.

You are most welcome. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules