HARD Avata crash, need repairs, out of warranty question
306 1 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LPR Presents
lvl.1

Canada

Hi There,

Im hoping someone can help.  My Avata came up on a hidden metal barrier at full speed and now the drone cant find gps no matter what i do, and even though the gimbal moves and tracks properly, gimbal calibration required still appears in the HUD.   The drone should be in warranty, but I modded the avata and changed out the motors for the c157 upgrade.  which, is awesome, and super punchy btw.  Soooo, i realize that my poor soldering and m odification voids factory warranty, but the drone still needs a repair, or atleast repair quote to compare against the cost of a replacement drone.  Can anyone help or give insight on this?  What the cost might be?  Should I just buy a replacement?  And yes, DJI, I know you are going to say send it in and I will fill out the form and all that, just hoping to be as fully informed as possible before i commit to anything.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that we do not have the ballpark figure of the quotation as damage assessment will be determined by our certified technicians. However, you may check the Accessory Price Inquiry via our website here for your reference.
2023-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules