Voice commands and on/off button
828 6 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hankster65
lvl.2
United States

I'm just curious if anyone else uses the voice commands.  I especially use the SHUT DOWN command a lot because the on/off button on mine is VERY hard to push.  It's easier to say SHUT DOWN than it is to push that rascal.  So that's my other question, do all Action 3's have on/off buttons that are extremely difficult to push or does mine have a defect?   
2023-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Extremely hard, feel they did that  for going in the water.  no one is complaining
2023-5-7
Use props
Hankster65
lvl.2
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 5-7 14:36
Extremely hard, feel they did that  for going in the water.  no one is complaining

I had not thought of the water angle on it.  I had just assumed that if it was intentionally that hard to push it was to prevent accidental turning on of the camera when it was in a pocket or bag.  Anyway, you've now answered my question of whether or not mine has a defect or whether it is normal to be that hard.  The fact that it is that hard to push makes, in my opinion, using the button to quick change camera modes kind of ridiculous.  Ah well, it has flaws but I do love the camera.
2023-5-7
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Yes, it is hard to press.
2023-5-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

It is so hard to press both the shutter and Mode on,  the problem now will be  wit these  forced presses, the camera now suffers from    yes  be a good reason to  be careful in the pocket also.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hankster65. Thank you for your feedback. Osmo Action 3 is waterproof at depths of up to 16 m. To ensure that the product can be used under this depth and pressure, the Quick Switch and Shutter/Record Buttons are made of hard materials to prevent them from being activated due to too great water pressure. The buttons therefore may feel somewhat tight/stiff during regular use. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-8
Use props
hurtighansen1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26296 ft
Denmark

I did use it. but it´s misunderstud talking, with, shut down, so that sucks. But for sure, it´s great to have, when needed. My VC is off.
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules