Mini 3 fwd bkwd sensor error and DJI Assistant 2 not detecting M...
2468 11 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30705 ft
United States

My mini 3 is giving me fwd bkwd sensor error after updates.  Never had this problem before and my last flight was successful with no errors, and no bumping or shocks of any sort.

I was told by support to use DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drone series).  The software running on windows 10 laptop not detecting the drone but if I use the same cable and plug in the transmitter it detects it just fine.  Think perhaps one of DJI’s updates has corrupted something.  I’d rather not have to send my drone to DJI, is there a firmware update that can be applied without DJI Assistant 2 as assistant is not detecting the drone.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may we double confirm if you have a Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro? Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message for further confirmation? Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn
lvl.1
United States

Same message as seen from this user in the attached picture
8668FDA0-2B3F-4490-99C7-C2A5FE77311C.jpeg
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn Posted at 5-7 18:22
Same message as seen from this user in the attached picture[Image]

Mini 3 Pro
1581F4XFA229MML74J3T
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn
lvl.1
United States

I flew the drone without the fwd and bkwd sensors this afternoon so everything else seems to work.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn Posted at 5-7 18:28
I flew the drone without the fwd and bkwd sensors this afternoon so everything else seems to work.

Thanks for the information provided. Please note that the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. We also sent you a PM for some detailed information, please take a look.
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 19:46
Thanks for the information provided. Please note that the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. We also sent you a PM for some detailed information, please take a look.

Could we get to the bottom of why the mini 3 is not being detected by DJI ASSISTANT 2 (consumer edition)?  It communicates fine with the transmitter.  I’d like to be able to check the status of the se does and recalibrate.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_aENh7ny39GLn Posted at 5-8 07:38
Could we get to the bottom of why the mini 3 is not being detected by DJI ASSISTANT 2 (consumer edition)?  It communicates fine with the transmitter.  I’d like to be able to check the status of the se does and recalibrate.

May I double confirm if the computer recognized the drone when it is connected to the computer?

If yes, please help to confirm the current DJI Assistant 2 version you have on your computer, or try to uninstall the software and install again from https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Please also try to use a different cable to isolate the issue. Besides, when connecting the aircraft to the computer, please go to the system and see if the driver is installed properly.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

If the computer can not recognize the drone either, you may try a different cable, and replug the cable from the drone, use another computer as well. If the issue persists, we suspect the connection port's issue, you may need to send the drone back for further tests if this is the case.
2023-5-8
Use props
saymon boldori
New

Brazil

Boa tarde, desde domingo que meu drone mini 3 pró tbm aparece a seguinte msg... Voe com cautela, sinal de GPS fraco ou sem sinal.. FWD e BKWD invisível... Ele reconhece a quantidade de satélite mas aparece em vermelho... Alguém poderia me ajudar? Já fiz calibração pelo dji assistant 2 e esse erro continua.
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

saymon boldori Posted at 8-24 08:47
Boa tarde, desde domingo que meu drone mini 3 pró tbm aparece a seguinte msg... Voe com cautela, sinal de GPS fraco ou sem sinal.. FWD e BKWD invisível... Ele reconhece a quantidade de satélite mas aparece em vermelho... Alguém poderia me ajudar? Já fiz calibração pelo dji assistant 2 e esse erro continua.

Hi there, if the issue still persists after the aircraft trying to restart several times or refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, it is recommended to send back for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back the device for diagnosis. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service, http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2023-8-25
Use props
saymon boldori
New

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 8-25 03:00
Hi there, if the issue still persists after the aircraft trying to restart several times or refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, it is recommended to send back for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back the device for diagnosis. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service, http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.

Oiii tudo bem? Então, ele reconhece 24 satélite só não conecta neles... O que poderia ser?
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

saymon boldori Posted at 8-27 06:57
Oiii tudo bem? Então, ele reconhece 24 satélite só não conecta neles... O que poderia ser?

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Could you please elaborate on 'it recognizes 24 satellites, it just doesn't connect to them'? If possible, please provide us with a screenshot to check it further.
2023-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules