2921 13 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI User178
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363360 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had no problems using my Mavic 3 and RC, but as soon as I got my Mini Pro 3 (a couple of weeks ago) and added it to the same RC controller, the Mavic 3 will no longer connect to the RC - it wont be found when pairing. I have used the DJI Assistant 2 and all drones/controller are current on updates. I seem to be able to still connect the Mavic 3 with the phone (gofly app) and RC-N1 setup that I previously used. Please help me to use the RC - Mavic 3 set up that I used before my Mini Pro 3 addition.
2023-5-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

After flying with the Mini 3, you need to set the RC to work with Mavic 3 by opening the Fly app, going to connection guide at bottom right of screen, then select Mavic 3. The fly app will then re-install the Mavic 3 FW allowing you to pair the drone and RC together from within the app under menu - control - scroll to the bottom and hit connect to aircraft - then long press on Mavic 3 battery button until drone starts beeping and they will pair up.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI User178
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thank you. The firmware is up to date…the RC just won’t recognize the Mavic 3 to pair with. Only when using the RC-N1 and phone combo
2023-5-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI User178 Posted at 5-7 17:16
Thank you. The firmware is up to date…the RC just won’t recognize the Mavic 3 to pair with. Only when using the RC-N1 and phone combo

Did you follow what I mention after going into connection guide on the Fly App in the Dji RC?
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please upload a short video when you do the linking between your DJI Mavic 3 and your DJI RC so we can further isolate the issue? In addition, may I please ask what firmware version are you at on your Mavic 3 aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI User178
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 5-7 17:33
Did you follow what I mention after going into connection guide on the Fly App in the Dji RC?

Yes - I tried it many times. Just wont pair on the RC
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI User178
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-7 18:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please upload a short video when you do the linking between your DJI Mavic 3 and your DJI RC so we can further isolate the issue? In addition, may I please ask what firmware version are you at on your Mavic 3 aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I try to pair it with RC which worked fine until I added the Mini Pro 3 and it just times out. But when I turn on the RC-N1 with phone it works straight away but says I have just a few goes left as you will see from the attached screenshot from my phone. A few more attachments to aid understanding.
I’m also confused as to if I unbind a device does that render my DJI Care null and void?!
Please advise.
217DAF3F-D2E2-4DD8-97C1-3ED3FE3DF24C.jpeg
E1D0CC15-BDC3-443D-B5C9-88919FC02A61.jpeg
FC3D40E0-C5B4-48D9-8B1E-FA10AF2D3C71.jpeg
16E9E668-CC73-4BA9-BB8D-5E5FB9DB2B55.jpeg
46E9C04B-210B-40F5-8927-43E5AC77B4E1.png
2023-5-8
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

That is showing that the Mavic 3 is bound to another account. Did you purchase this drone new or used? If used then it might still be bound to previous owner or maybe you activated this drone with another account.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI User178
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 5-8 17:09
That is showing that the Mavic 3 is bound to another account. Did you purchase this drone new or used? If used then it might still be bound to previous owner or maybe you activated this drone with another account.

Brand new…it is bound to my RC. That is a screenshot from my phone Rc-N1 setup
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DJI User178 Posted at 5-8 15:06
I try to pair it with RC which worked fine until I added the Mini Pro 3 and it just times out. But when I turn on the RC-N1 with phone it works straight away but says I have just a few goes left as you will see from the attached screenshot from my phone. A few more attachments to aid understanding.
I’m also confused as to if I unbind a device does that render my DJI Care null and void?!
Please advise.

Thank you for the information provided. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try to connect your DJI RC, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Mavic 3 to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Also, please make sure to turn off first your DJI Mini 3 Pro before connecting the DJI Mavic 3. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-11
Use props
TimPatFlanagan
New
Flight distance : 8268 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 02:17
Thank you for the information provided. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try to connect your DJI RC, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Mavic 3 to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Also, please make sure to turn off first your DJI Mini 3 Pro before connecting the DJI Mavic 3. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I'm having this exact problem. Did you ever resolve it? I have a Mini 3 Pro and a Mavic 3 Pro... The Mini came with the DJI-RC and the Mavic 3 Pro came with the RC-N1 mobile device controller. While I can use either remote with their native controller, I cannot connect the DJI-RC controller to the Mavic 3 Pro. Which is very frustrating considering I spent about $4000 to get them both for just that reason. No WiFi password, No Bluetooth Passcode, no way to connect the two? Are the Drones bound to the Native Controller somehow? Any help would be appreciated.
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TimPatFlanagan Posted at 10-8 11:14
I'm having this exact problem. Did you ever resolve it? I have a Mini 3 Pro and a Mavic 3 Pro... The Mini came with the DJI-RC and the Mavic 3 Pro came with the RC-N1 mobile device controller. While I can use either remote with their native controller, I cannot connect the DJI-RC controller to the Mavic 3 Pro. Which is very frustrating considering I spent about $4000 to get them both for just that reason. No WiFi password, No Bluetooth Passcode, no way to connect the two? Are the Drones bound to the Native Controller somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please refer to page 86 of the DJI Mavic 3 Pro user manual for your reference on how to link the DJI RC to your DJI Mavic 3 Pro aircraft. I will also post a tutorial video below for your reference. Please make sure that your unit and remote controller use the most latest firmware to avoid any issues, to update/refresh the firmware, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-10-11
Use props
djiuser_kJos4zuAxs6B
New

United Kingdom

I just purchased the DJI Mavic 3 Mini a couple of weeks ago. I am (for the purposes of the DJI moderators) a tech savvy photographer and IT consultant so I have extensive software and hardware experience with configuration processes. I’ve gone through all the videos, tried all combinations powered up powered down and even tried different phones. The DJI Fly app is hopeless. I can see that certain actions like resetting the camera seems to illicit some response from the drone but it just doesn’t connect with the RC N that came with the bundle. If I was a software developer working for DJI I’d fire myself I with what seems to be a fundamental software programming issue with the DGI Fly app.  If a user is not able to even connect their new drone to the manufactured app from the company - how the hell do you expect user to start using their new purchase! Lots of articles about firmware upgrade - only you CANNOT do an upgrade if you can’t even connect the drone to the controller
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_kJos4zuAxs6B Posted at 12-23 13:17
I just purchased the DJI Mavic 3 Mini a couple of weeks ago. I am (for the purposes of the DJI moderators) a tech savvy photographer and IT consultant so I have extensive software and hardware experience with configuration processes. I’ve gone through all the videos, tried all combinations powered up powered down and even tried different phones. The DJI Fly app is hopeless. I can see that certain actions like resetting the camera seems to illicit some response from the drone but it just doesn’t connect with the RC N that came with the bundle. If I was a software developer working for DJI I’d fire myself I with what seems to be a fundamental software programming issue with the DGI Fly app.  If a user is not able to even connect their new drone to the manufactured app from the company - how the hell do you expect user to start using their new purchase! Lots of articles about firmware upgrade - only you CANNOT do an upgrade if you can’t even connect the drone to the controller

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Are you referring to the Mini 3 Pro? You can try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 instead. You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. Have a nice day.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules