Esc Error egain w...t....???
1139 8 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tenor sax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194324 ft

Vietnam

The drone was in flight, the engines shut down and it crashed from 3 meters in front of me.
Esc error, I took it to assistance  case 11986341 and they told me that it was not covered by the guarantee because
the body had a small crack and it was not possible to know whether or not the problem had come from the fall.
I posted the video in the forum but   was  ignored  you ignored itI waited 2 months and paid $90 and they returned the drone.
I took it to fly, it flew about 2km and again it gave me the esc error again.
I took it to assistance cas :12681037 . By drone it is now traveling with DHL to your laboratories.
They told me that this time too the case is not covered by warranty.
In the drone there are videos of when the engines shut down in flight due to the esc problem without any accidents.
Now the support is asking $80 for shipping plus $70 for the replacement part.
I feel not  happy

2023-5-7
Use props
NAZGUL1337
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189265 ft
Germany

Welcome to the Avata-Game. That's the daily hassle you'll have to face with the Avata.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I confirm if you mean you've paid for the last repair and the drone crashed again and the dealer asked for the shipping and repair fee now?
2023-5-7
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 22:12
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I confirm if you mean you've paid for the last repair and the drone crashed again and the dealer asked for the shipping and repair fee now?

Yes  you are  right .

11986341 case :
esc error
Fix and pay  it 80 usd

Case  :12681037  j8v1b4
drone is  on dhl  ship  to  you  now
The shop guy  told me :  

repair without warranty because your drone was fix before , is the Dji rules , I undested you but not warranty for dji rules.

80  usd  for  shipping plus the spere parts and  work
I am bit upset  for this

thanks

2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 5-7 23:35
Yes  you are  right .

11986341 case :

Thanks for the clarification. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2023-5-8
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 03:41
Thanks for the clarification. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Thanks a lot  let me know the  result .
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 5-9 23:33
Thanks a lot  let me know the  result .

We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team for further checking. If we receive any update, we will get back to you asap.
2023-5-10
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

I got the Drone today, the shop attendant was very kind and followed my case very carefully. Thanks Dji for getting me a new Drone

2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tenor sax Posted at 5-18 23:39
I got the Drone today, the shop attendant was very kind and followed my case very carefully. Thanks Dji for getting me a new Drone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anTqVfM9spk

Thank you for letting us know. We're glad that you already received your new drone and now working perfectly. If you have any inquiries or concerns about your unit, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules