Well thats one way to start the day.....
12Next >
600 48 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well thats one way to start the day.....

Im assuming hes cooking up a big breakfast.   

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-5-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can't beat a fry-up to start the day
2023-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Masterful shot DA.    If you zoom in super close you can just make out the sausage links frying.  J/K, but does look like he has a good breakfast in the works.  That's also quite the set-up he has.
2023-5-8
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Interesting shot.
2023-5-8
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

That shot is making me hungry
2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 02:23
Masterful shot DA.    If you zoom in super close you can just make out the sausage links frying.  J/K, but does look like he has a good breakfast in the works.  That's also quite the set-up he has.

That was my thought too,    I wondered if he was cooking for a group of the vans that were there,    either way the umbrella was a nice touch.
2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-8 00:47
Can't beat a fry-up to start the day

Yes. But thats going to be a big fry up.  
2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WN1X Posted at 5-8 10:42
That shot is making me hungry

I must confess to coming home and having 2 sausages after that.  
2023-5-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-8 22:41
Yes. But thats going to be a big fry up.

Maybe he's a big lad
2023-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-8 23:29
Maybe he's a big lad

Hes standing behind the van if you zoom in.
2023-5-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-8 23:35
Hes standing behind the van if you zoom in.

He looks hungry at any rate
2023-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-8 22:38
That was my thought too,    I wondered if he was cooking for a group of the vans that were there,    either way the umbrella was a nice touch.

Too bad the Mini 3 Pro doesn't have a speaker on it or you could have asked for an invite to breakfast.  
2023-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-9 03:37
Too bad the Mini 3 Pro doesn't have a speaker on it or you could have asked for an invite to breakfast.

I was bear the carpark so I could have wondered over,  but I tend not to talk to strangers.  
2023-5-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-9 05:07
I was bear the carpark so I could have wondered over,  but I tend not to talk to strangers.

I don't blame you a bit for not asking.  I don't mind exchanging greetings with strangers but I draw the line at asking them for food.  
2023-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-9 14:15
I don't blame you a bit for not asking.  I don't mind exchanging greetings with strangers but I draw the line at asking them for food.

I had a really odd one the other day,    We were walking along when a cyclist stopped and tried to talk to me,    his English was non existent and I thought it was some sort of scam so I just walked on.    SHMBOd seemed to think he thought I was a food delivery person.   Im not sure what gave her that idea,   but he cycled off and didnt speak to anyone else.

Yesterday I was coming home in the car and I saw him again cycling along with a Just eat bag on his back.  Now what you dont know is I just got a new drone bag,     Ive been using a waist hiking bag for the last year with the mini drones and really like it,  so as my current one was getting a bit grubby SHMBOd got me a new one,  the old one was green,   but the new one is orange.   Just like the just eat bags bug smaller.

https://i2-prod.chroniclelive.co ... c-Andrew-Teebay.jpg
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 00:19
I had a really odd one the other day,    We were walking along when a cyclist stopped and tried to talk to me,    his English was non existent and I thought it was some sort of scam so I just walked on.    SHMBOd seemed to think he thought I was a food delivery person.   Im not sure what gave her that idea,   but he cycled off and didnt speak to anyone else.

Yesterday I was coming home in the car and I saw him again cycling along with a Just eat bag on his back.  Now what you dont know is I just got a new drone bag,     Ive been using a waist hiking bag for the last year with the mini drones and really like it,  so as my current one was getting a bit grubby SHMBOd got me a new one,  the old one was green,   but the new one is orange.   Just like the just eat bags bug smaller.

What a story.   Just a really odd coincidence on the bags.  
2023-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 03:37
What a story.   Just a really odd coincidence on the bags.

Funny thing is my new orange bag is big enough for the mini3 and the controller,   not much room is left,   so if I was delivering food,    Id get a couple of Big Macs and that would be all.

https://m.media-amazon.com/image ... SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 04:20
Funny thing is my new orange bag is big enough for the mini3 and the controller,   not much room is left,   so if I was delivering food,    Id get a couple of Big Macs and that would be all.

Yeah, you are definitely right about that.  Not much room for food in that bag.  Does look like a really nice bag to transport your drone and controller in and still maintain hands free.
2023-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 12:55
Yeah, you are definitely right about that.  Not much room for food in that bag.  Does look like a really nice bag to transport your drone and controller in and still maintain hands free.

Yes,  Im really enjoying not having anything on my shoulders,  and at a push it will take the M2P and smart controller but no extra batteries.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 00:25
Yes,  Im really enjoying not having anything on my shoulders,  and at a push it will take the M2P and smart controller but no extra batteries.

No doubt that beats lugging a backpack.  Guess on days you take the M2P you could always put a spare battery in one of your pockets.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-11 02:57
No doubt that beats lugging a backpack.  Guess on days you take the M2P you could always put a spare battery in one of your pockets.

lol.  Thats exactly what I did in the winter,     and they double as a hand warmer after the flight
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 03:03
lol.  Thats exactly what I did in the winter,     and they double as a hand warmer after the flight

Ahh, never thought about them being a potential hand warmer.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-11 03:26
Ahh, never thought about them being a potential hand warmer.

I hadnt planned it,  but after one flight I popped it back into my pocket and thats when I realised how warm it was,   and helpful as it was a cold morning.
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 05:46
I hadnt planned it,  but after one flight I popped it back into my pocket and thats when I realised how warm it was,   and helpful as it was a cold morning.

I bet that was a nice surprise on a cold morning.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-11 14:15
I bet that was a nice surprise on a cold morning.

Yes it was,   and I could have done with one this morning.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 22:59
Yes it was,   and I could have done with one this morning.

Ahh, sounds like you had a cold morning.  Rather warm start to the day here.  I'm on my 2nd coffee and listening to the birds sing from nearby.
2023-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-12 05:47
Ahh, sounds like you had a cold morning.  Rather warm start to the day here.  I'm on my 2nd coffee and listening to the birds sing from nearby.

Ive been rather lapse with the coffee this morning,    I was out before 6am for a grey flight of misery and then did some chores and headed out early to the shops hoping to beat the crowds,  I failed.  
2023-5-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-12 05:52
Ive been rather lapse with the coffee this morning,    I was out before 6am for a grey flight of misery and then did some chores and headed out early to the shops hoping to beat the crowds,  I failed.

Beating the crowds is a never ending battle.  I try to purchase as much as possible online.  However, food time I like to go pick out myself.  Although that can get challenging also.  One time I had my grocery kart parked to the right of the aisle so I could bend over and pick up something off the bottom shelf.  This lady just ran her grocery cart into my posterior and never even said sorry or anything.  I drew the line when she tried to cut in front of me at the checkout stands.  I said wait your turn.  She just gave me a scowl.  I did get a chuckle as when she got to the parking lot I noticed she had a flat tire.  I was still loading the groceries in my car but I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  Karma, for sure.
2023-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-12 06:35
Beating the crowds is a never ending battle.  I try to purchase as much as possible online.  However, food time I like to go pick out myself.  Although that can get challenging also.  One time I had my grocery kart parked to the right of the aisle so I could bend over and pick up something off the bottom shelf.  This lady just ran her grocery cart into my posterior and never even said sorry or anything.  I drew the line when she tried to cut in front of me at the checkout stands.  I said wait your turn.  She just gave me a scowl.  I did get a chuckle as when she got to the parking lot I noticed she had a flat tire.  I was still loading the groceries in my car but I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  Karma, for sure.

Since C19 Ive been doing the food shop when the stores open,   tends to be much quieter at that time.   Other things I tend to order online as that's where the best prices are.
2023-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-13 00:39
Since C19 Ive been doing the food shop when the stores open,   tends to be much quieter at that time.   Other things I tend to order online as that's where the best prices are.

Maybe I need to get to the grocery store when it opens to minimize running into rude ladies like the one previously.  The seafood store where I shop doesn't open until noon as they have to wait for the boats to come back in from the morning's fishing trip.  This keeps all the seafood fresh from the morning catch.  
2023-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-13 02:21
Maybe I need to get to the grocery store when it opens to minimize running into rude ladies like the one previously.  The seafood store where I shop doesn't open until noon as they have to wait for the boats to come back in from the morning's fishing trip.  This keeps all the seafood fresh from the morning catch.

Doesn't that depend in the tides though?
2023-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-13 02:26
Doesn't that depend in the tides though?

The tides here are so minimal that it barely effects the fishing boats coming or going.  
2023-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-13 02:41
The tides here are so minimal that it barely effects the fishing boats coming or going.

I just took a look at the Tampa port tides and intially I thought thats not that minimal,  then I realised it was in feet and not meters.
2023-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-13 23:50
I just took a look at the Tampa port tides and intially I thought thats not that minimal,  then I realised it was in feet and not meters.

Yes, quite a difference in the two.  Speaking of that I'm going to get the jetski out later this morning and run up the coast a ways.  Time to get out and about.  
2023-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-14 03:04
Yes, quite a difference in the two.  Speaking of that I'm going to get the jetski out later this morning and run up the coast a ways.  Time to get out and about.

Nice,    we walked along a stretch on canal looking for baby birds but got caught in the middle of two walking races and a running race,  then a but further on there was a big police presence with multiple forensic investigators on site.    I asked one of the officers what happened but she wouldn't tell me,  Then we saw some ambulance people and mentioned it to them,  they had been made aware there was an investigation but did not also know what for.   
2023-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-14 21:49
Nice,    we walked along a stretch on canal looking for baby birds but got caught in the middle of two walking races and a running race,  then a but further on there was a big police presence with multiple forensic investigators on site.    I asked one of the officers what happened but she wouldn't tell me,  Then we saw some ambulance people and mentioned it to them,  they had been made aware there was an investigation but did not also know what for.

Had a great ride on the jetski yesterday.  Was nice to just get on and hit throttle and keep it wide open for quite a while.  Sad, as it burned a tank of gas in no time.

You'll probably see on the news what happened where the police presence was yesterday.  
2023-5-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-15 03:33
Had a great ride on the jetski yesterday.  Was nice to just get on and hit throttle and keep it wide open for quite a while.  Sad, as it burned a tank of gas in no time.

You'll probably see on the news what happened where the police presence was yesterday.

I review some of the pics I took and there were crime scene investigator flags in the shots, but so far nothing coming up on the news.  
2023-5-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-15 23:14
I review some of the pics I took and there were crime scene investigator flags in the shots, but so far nothing coming up on the news.

Uh oh, crime scene flags are never a good indication.  Surprised it didn't make the local news.  Lately, the news here is all about Trump did this and Trump did that and Biden is senile and to old to be re-elected.  Gets old in a hurry,  Which is another reason I limit my news watching.  
2023-5-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The benefits of camping with a camper.
2023-5-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced