BANDA DUAL NO TRABAJA
600 4 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Isla Vision
lvl.3

Spain

DJI porfavor miren que pasa con la transmision en automatico no puedo usarla tengo que meter 5,8 por que si no me sale interferencias magneticas esto no lo hacia el drone,esta todo actualizado.Gracias
2023-5-8
Use props
Isla Vision
lvl.3

Spain

DJI please look at what happens with the automatic transmission I can't use it I have to put 5.8 because if I don't get magnetic interference this wasn't done by the drone, everything is updated. Thank you
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Isla Vision. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, are you trying to use dual-band transmission? If yes, please go to Transmission Settings and click on Dual-Band. Please see the image below as a reference:

Please make sure that your location supports 5.8 GHz as the 5.8 GHz switching will be automatically disabled in areas where 5.8 GHz is not supported. If this is not your exact concern, please elaborate on it with us. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-8
Use props
Isla Vision
lvl.3

Spain

Es en la banda dual donde me da interferencias magnéticas y al pasar en manual 5.8 las interferencias desaparecen.meda error código 17000002.saludos
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Isla Vision Posted at 5-9 00:54
Es en la banda dual donde me da interferencias magnéticas y al pasar en manual 5.8 las interferencias desaparecen.meda error código 17000002.saludos

Hi, Isla Vision. Thank you for the reply. The error 17000002 is a prompt that the remote controller signal is weak. Please adjust the remote controller heading to raise or control the aircraft to fly away from obstacles and thus avoid signal obstruction. Please try another open flight environment as well to check if the error will persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules