Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin 4D Backpack
2543 12 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans097a2016
lvl.3
United States

I have been trying to buy this backpack since the flex was annouced, everytime its out of stock. i sign up for a notification of when it gets in stock and poof
its out of stock, this is pathetic. Are they making like 2 a month ??? This is so frustrating
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your needs to our relevant team about this problem and see how we can do better.
2023-5-8
Use props
jusm4u
lvl.1

United States

Man. I feel you I’ve been going through the same exact thing
2023-5-8
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-8 06:00
Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to our relevant team about this problem and see how we can do better now.

Wait isn't the backpack made by someone else??
2023-5-11
Use props
fans097a2016
lvl.3
United States

yes its made by pgytech who im told is in the same factory as dji
https://www.pgytech.com/products/pgytech-dji-ronin-4d-backpack
Why wont they let us preorder ?
2023-5-12
Use props
fans097a2016
lvl.3
United States

backpacks are in stock BUT THEY ARE CHARGING 119.00 FOR SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES, WHAT A RIP OFF
2023-5-15
Use props
joseugs
lvl.2

Bulgaria

fans097a2016 Posted at 5-15 04:48
backpacks are in stock BUT THEY ARE CHARGING 119.00 FOR SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES, WHAT A RIP OFF

Similar with Europe... this is a bit of a deal braker...
2023-5-15
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Asshole from PGYTECH  charges $119 for shipping. Now there is a backpack, but there is no desire to buy.B and H coming soon with free shipping. but they still don't have dji flex. Shame
2023-5-29
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

For what it's worth, I love mine. Even with the expensive shipping. They said they were going to give me a special free gift in my order and then never replied back when I gave them the order number.

So yeah PGYTECH lies I guess
2023-5-31
Use props
dcarstens
lvl.1

United States

I'm curious to know the difference between PGYTECH's DJI 4D backpack and Onemo Lite.

$350 vs $160. If it's just the camera QR plate, is there a way to modify and save $200?
2023-7-19
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

dcarstens Posted at 7-19 13:08
I'm curious to know the difference between PGYTECH's DJI 4D backpack and Onemo Lite.

$350 vs $160. If it's just the camera QR plate, is there a way to modify and save $200?

The OneMo Lite is a 22litre backpack. The 4D Backpack is based on the 35litre version of the OneMo 2, which is much closer to it in price. My Flex has remained in its box for a month, so I doubt I will use it enough to justify the outlay for a dedicated backpack versus a DIY ad hoc solution. But, if the OneMo 2 is worth it, which is the thing I'm curious about, I'd say the 4D Backpack's modifications are probably worth the extra.
2023-7-20
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just got one from b&h while I was on holiday in the states.

B&H shipping back to UK with taxes include is super fast and cheaper than pgytech direct I believe.

I'd have gone that route and they just had stock.

To me the flex needs this rucksack. I couldn't figure out a way to use it without.
2023-7-26
Use props
Rodolfo Carrara
lvl.2
Italy

Ho riutilizzato un vecchio easy-rig che non utilizzavo più: leggerissimo, soprattutto d'estate...
Flex Easy-Rig 1.jpg
Flex Easy-Rig 2.jpg
Flex Easy-Rig 3.jpg
1-19 09:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules