Setting up DJI Transmission for Ronin with a (gasp) Mac
786 0 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83e36cf1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558130 ft
United States

So is it still the case that the ONLY way to actually activate and use the DJI Transmission is to activate it, and it has to be on a mac thats at least several years old or unupdated to be able to install this Horndis garbage? Because that's a massive pain in the ass that I'm tired of trying to get to install - I mean to think that you'd have to be doing recovery mode boots disabling cstruil just to even have a chance at it is insane and beyond 90% of users.
But even IF you go to all that pain and you DO get it to work (note: I have not gotten it to work yet, even doing above) what happens in another six months or a year now that DJI assistant 2 won't be getting any more mac updates? Only windows users can buy DJI products, even if the products don't require any computer to use?

Update before posting: gotta say it doesnt bode well to me that there isnt even a forum subtopic anywhere for the DJI Transmission. So DJI really doesn't care about this product at all, huh?

Edit: LOL but hey at least it automatically converted when I typed "DJI Transmission" into links to the store! So they at least covered that ground, making sure to keep on selling their stepchild.
2023-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules