RC Not connected to mobile
4341 10 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

After getting constant 'RC Calibration' message everytime I powered up, I decided to finally install an update, now I get 'RC not connected to mobile'. I have a 2018 Huawei P20 Pro, so I uninstalled the app and reloaded it and have not cured it. I'm not sure if the connecting cable is faulty but my phone to PC connection is working so I think its not the phones connection.  I also contacted DJI support but was told the department I needed was closed for the day!This is very frustating, I have to say I've had nothing but problems with this DJI product.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Halloween1969. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.  Please try the recommended troubleshooting steps below for the RC-N1 and phone connection (skip the step if you already performed it):

1. Please confirm if you have a protective case covering your mobile phone. If so, remove it and try connecting again.
2. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable (from both the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the USB cable. If possible, retry with another USB; As for RC-N1 remote controller, please confirm whether the remote control adapter cable is connected correctly. It needs to be inserted into the Type C port on the top of the RC-N1. Do not insert the cable into the bottom charging port and the top storage slot.
3. Restart the remote controller.
4. When using an Android device, if there is a prompt, be sure to tap [OK]. If a prompt appears on the DJI Fly stating “Allow DJI Fly to access to RC-N1”, Tap [OK].

If there is no prompt, please enable USB Debugging on your mobile phone:
Launch the DJI app, and go to Profile > Settings.

5. After important data have been synchronized successfully, try to reinstall the app and restart the mobile device. Then try reconnecting.
6. Switch to a device with a different operating system (Android <--> iOS).
7. Please refresh the firmware of the RC using the
DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2).

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-8
Use props
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi, thanks for the response. I carried out the following
Removed protective case & connect to correct ports etc
1.Reinstalled the app to my phone twice
2.Disabled USB bugging
3.Bought a new wire ie phone to RC
4.Tried an apple (IOS) phone to RC

The Apple phone connection worked, all other methods failed and my Huawei (Android)phone still won't connect ( although the huawei phone connects to my pc etc) however as per your message
" 4. When using an Android device, if there is a prompt, be sure to tap [OK]. If a prompt appears on the DJI Fly stating “Allow DJI Fly to access to RC-N1”, Tap [OK]. If there is no prompt, please enable USB Debugging on your mobile phone:
Launch the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 app, and go to Profile > Settings." I did not get any prompts although I enabled USB debugging
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Halloween1969 Posted at 5-9 01:26
Hi, thanks for the response. I carried out the following
Removed protective case & connect to correct ports etc
1.Reinstalled the app to my phone twice

Hi, Halloween1969. Thank you for the reply. Have you tried refreshing the firmware of the RC? If, not please try that one as well. PLease keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

Thanks but how do I refresh the RC firmware?
2023-5-10
Use props
Joe Shortt
New

United States

I had the same problem and went through everything until I ran across a tread that simply started to unplug the rc cable and rotate it 180° sounded to simple to be true after two days of trying everything, but it actually works great now
1-10 17:01
Use props
djiuser_TEFwlVOVsuuW
New

Mexico

Hello, o have a DJI SE drone, my RC si not connecting tontee iPhone 11.

Already:

1- Used 3 iPhones Wor sane result
2- Tried 2 cables, sale result
3-The RC received charge without any problem

Help!!!!!
3-18 16:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_TEFwlVOVsuuW Posted at 3-18 16:45

Already:

Hi, djiuser_TEFwlVOVsuuW. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are receiving any errors like "RC not connected to mobile device” or "Disconnected"?
3-18 18:08
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59406 ft
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-5-8 19:15
Hi, Halloween1969. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.  Please try the recommended troubleshooting steps below for the RC-N1 and phone connection (skip the step if you already performed it):

1. Please confirm if you have a protective case covering your mobile phone. If so, remove it and try connecting again.

Doesnt help
3-21 11:28
Use props
djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59406 ft
Colombia

djiuser_TEFwlVOVsuuW Posted at 3-18 16:45

Already:

No one cares from the company
3-21 11:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_CHZc3viPd8g7. We're sorry to read about this. Are you having the same issue? May we ask what drone and RC you have so that we can help you to troubleshoot them? We will wait for your reply.
3-24 22:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules