2906 6 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrafrost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1625558 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra connected to the DJI Goggles Integra using the (rather short) USB C <-> USB C cable that came with the DJI Avata and it's quite unclear to me how to share the video I'm seeing on the Goggles with my phone. Here's what I'm seeing in the DJI Fly app:

Screenshot_20230508_133837.jpg

Cool. What do I click on?

In the Goggles I go to Transmission -> Pilot -> Broadcasting and turn that to On but that doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?
2023-5-8
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

You need to connect everything together and connect your googles to your smartphone, then you get some option like flight in the right down corner you need to click.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, terrafrost. Thank you for reaching out. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone via the USB-C to OTG cable, and launch DJI Fly to see the goggles view simultaneously.
2023-5-8
Use props
billion
lvl.1

Canada

Please, is there a simple to understand set of instructions on how to connect the Goggles Integra to a cell phone to share the view ?

I have searched and have come across many, but none are clear. This one just says  you need a USB-C to OTG.

What goes from the OTG out to the cell phone?  

Some say you need to connect a special data cable to the OTG out that then goes to the cell phone USB-C in. What type of connection is from the OTG out?

There is a short video at DJI that seems to show just using a straight USB-C from the Goggles to the USB-C of the the cell phone, no OTG.  https://www.dji.com/ca/goggles-integra
4-2 12:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

billion Posted at 4-2 12:59
Please, is there a simple to understand set of instructions on how to connect the Goggles Integra to a cell phone to share the view ?

I have searched and have come across many, but none are clear. This one just says  you need a USB-C to OTG.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Its type-A to type-C/lightning connected from the OTG to your phone.

You can refer to the user manual to learn more: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a great day.
4-2 21:03
Use props
billion
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for the information. I think my problem is my cell phone does not install the DJI Fly app.  Just the DJI store app. Samsung S20 Ultra.
4-4 11:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

billion Posted at 4-4 11:30
Thanks for the information. I think my problem is my cell phone does not install the DJI Fly app.  Just the DJI store app. Samsung S20 Ultra.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please download the application on our website and check whether the issue persists.  You may refer to the link below to download it. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device and then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. If the issue persists, please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-4 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules