Country code not updated. Certain features unavailable. Make sure...
808 3 2023-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrafrost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1625558 ft
  • >>>
United States

I keep on getting this message whenever I turn my drone on:

Country code not updated. Certain features unavailable. Make sure GPS signal is good and connect to DJI Fly to update

DJI Fly is up-to-date as the following two screenshots from my phone demonstrate (Galaxy S23 Ultra):

Screenshot_20230508_142346 copy.jpg Screenshot_20230508_142334 copy.jpg

(in the case of the first screenshot I clicked on both "Check for FlySafe Database Updates" and "Check for Firmware Updates" and the result is the same)

After verifying that DJI Fly is up-to-date (as per the popup) I go outside and try to launch the drone and I get the same message about how the country code is not updated.

So, basically, I'm doing everything that the popup is telling me I need to do and yet I still can't get the country code updated.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=281037 suggests trying it out on the computer with DJI Assistant 2. I haven't done that but if that's what needs to be done then maybe the error message should be updated to reflect that instead of leading one down rabbit holes?

Any ideas?

2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, terrafrost. Thank you for reaching out. What kind of goggles and RC do you use with the Avata so that we can check this for you? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
terrafrost
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'm using the DJI Goggles Integra and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.

The aircraft firmware is 01.03.00.00, the remote controller firmware is 01.02.00.00 and the goggles firmware is 01.02.00.00.
2023-5-9
Use props
terrafrost
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

youtube.com/watch?v=YWDonYnjQ8c suggested re-installing the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), even if your firmware is current. I did that and that seemed to do the trick.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules