2265 15 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyCryer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1584596 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had a Mavic 2 pro before my Mavic 3 pro where i was able to control the light also with my remote to shut it manually on/off. As far as i see/know the Mavic 3 pro also has the light, but i can not find an option to turn it on with a button for my RC pro. Also can i not find any LED settings. Is there no options for that or am i just blind?
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_21vazN53a4oJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 542431 ft
Germany

They might have disabled these two options in order to conform to EASA regulations as they did for the Mavic 3 (Classic).
2023-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No options for that to comply with the EU regulations.    Bottom light is in automatic mode for landing if dark.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SkyCryer. Thank you for reaching out. The Auxiliary Bottom Light can be set in DJI Fly, tap to set the auxiliary LED to auto, on, or off.

For the EU region, to meet laws and regulations, the function has been modified, there is no "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" option in DJI Fly App:
1. The auxiliary bottom light is set to "Auto" by default, which cannot be set by users.
2. The front LEDs are turned on by default, which cannot be set by users. So there is no "Auxiliary LED"/"Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" option in the DJI Fly App. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-10
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can confirm this behaviour is also exhibited in the UK (not part of the EU anymore) nor can we actually currently get the C1 label and certification for our Mavic 3 drones whilst in the country.  That seems to be a bit of an oversight in the firmware/app so stuck with auto or off for the landing light.
2023-5-10
Use props
belu_p_fly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25041430 ft
Poland

According to User Manual: "The auxiliary LED is set to auto when used in the EU and cannot be changed. The aircraft Front Arm LEDs are always on when used in the EU and cannot be changed"
2023-5-30
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 01:42
Hi, SkyCryer. Thank you for reaching out. The Auxiliary Bottom Light can be set in DJI Fly, tap to set the auxiliary LED to auto, on, or off.

For the EU region, to meet laws and regulations, the function has been modified, there is no "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" option in DJI Fly App:

DJI GAMORA, EU law will allow users to turn AUX Light ON or Auto...
So talk with designated Team to make 2 options: AUTO and Manually ON by a configured button.

In this way, you respect EU laws as Aux will stay AUTO or ON, but cannot put it Manually OFF completely.

The point is to turn it ON manually when is in flight for better VLOS.

Cheers.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-31 03:19
DJI GAMORA, EU law will allow users to turn AUX Light ON or Auto...
So talk with designated Team to make 2 options: AUTO and Manually ON by a configured button.

Hi, Geo_Drone. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team as a suggestion. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

ik heb een drop system voor het vissen wat werkt met de auxilery light en kan deze met de mavix 3 pro dus nu niet meer gebruiken dus wordt wel de drop systeem verkocht  voor auxilery light maar werkt niet erg onhandig
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_E7D9foqhAV5I
lvl.1

Netherlands

Is there a option to turn it on
Bestaat er een optie om deze aan te zetten zodat de drop System weer werkt
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_E7D9foqhAV5I
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 05:10
Hi, Geo_Drone. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team as a suggestion. Thank you for your continued support.

Have the same problem i did buy a airdrop system wich works with the auxilery light and now i can not use it thats very wierd is there a option that it can be turnd on becouse when i set the drone of i see the auxilery led option but can not do anything and when turn the drone on thatvoption desapeers
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_E7D9foqhAV5I Posted at 10-2 08:58
Have the same problem i did buy a airdrop system wich works with the auxilery light and now i can not use it thats very wierd is there a option that it can be turnd on becouse when i set the drone of i see the auxilery led option but can not do anything and when turn the drone on thatvoption desapeers

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For the EU region, to meet the laws and regulations there is no "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front ARM LEDs" option in DJI Fly app. The auxiliary bottom light is set as "Auto" by default and we don't have an option to set it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

I do not understand your  regulations
first i have a permit to fly at night
but can not do it save without the auxilery led so your rules are not oke and in contrary to my papers
so how do you solve this problem i did send the uav a mail and they say DJI makes the software and also contact the LIT and they also agree so why wil you not open the optinion to set it on
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI MAVIC 3 PRO Posted at 11-11 05:58
but can not do it save without the auxilery led so your rules are not oke and in contrary to my papers

so how do you solve this problem i did send the uav a mail and they say DJI makes the software and also contact the LIT and they also agree so why wil you not open the option to set it on
Now you let me fly unsafe
and above all why do you sell search led for the mavic 3 series when its not allowd to fly at night wichts is not true becouse on specific sertified and for survailance use in night i must use the led and now i must but a spot led for 1200 euro thats insane crazy rules so please turn it back on
and also whats the problem that they use it for a dropping system witch they buy and can not use it anymore this is against every rule of your one and the AUV and the LIT
in day licht ther is no problem using the auxilery led so axplane to me
2023-11-11
Use props
snowstorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 467831 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-12 03:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For the EU region, to meet the laws and regulations there is no "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front ARM LEDs" option in DJI Fly app. The auxiliary bottom light is set as "Auto" by default and we don't have an option to set it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Something seems strange. The aux light on the bottom isn't even on most drones, so how it can be required to be in "auto" mode? What about those drones that doesn't even have it? On my Mavic 3, I can adjust it, but I have to dig into the manual and cannot map it to a button. On my Mavic 2, I can map that light to a button and use it to flash a pattern easily.
2023-11-12
Use props
Henk Van Tongeren
New

Netherlands

I like to thank dji for the help and fixing the option of the auxilery led
Its working like it supose to
Regards dronesecurity
1-5 10:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now