990 5 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vegasti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9389341 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Is there a way to see the recorded data after a flight for each individual rotor? Like RPM, current, voltage, thrust or torque?

It does not necessarily have to be for Mavic 3, but just DJI drones in general.

I looked at earlier forum posts people have been able to access similar flight data after a flight, but since these posts were old, I didn't get their method to work.

I also tried syncing flight records to Airdata, but it seemed they could only provide information about the energy consumption of the battery during flight, which is not what I'm looking for.

Crossing fingers anyone could help with this!
2023-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you looked at Frap?  https://forum.dji.com/thread-203659-1-1.html
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, vegasti. Thank you for reaching out. Flight Data Center in the DJI Fly app has records of each flight however, these are the only information that you will see.

We hope that you can get the information you needed from the other users.
2023-5-10
Use props
vegasti
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

yes, but I got an answer information such as motor RPM is saved in DAT files (though some of these are encrypted), but DAT files can not be read by FRAP
2023-5-10
Use props
vegasti
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 03:00
Hi, vegasti. Thank you for reaching out. Flight Data Center in the DJI Fly app has records of each flight however, these are the only information that you will see.
[view_image]
We hope that you can get the information you needed from the other users.

Thank you, yes I already saw the flight data center, but I wanted more specific data than on the picture.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vegasti Posted at 5-10 03:44
Thank you, yes I already saw the flight data center, but I wanted more specific data than on the picture.

Hi, vegasti. Thank you for the reply. Regretfully, that's the only information the app can provide. We hope that you can get the information you needed from the other users.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules