Exchange Points For DJI Credits - How Long Does It Take?
545 14 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

I applied to convert my points to credits, 7 days ago. The status says 'Auditing'.
How long does it usually take?

Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have already forwarded this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted here. Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-9 10:42
Hi, there. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have already forwarded this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted here. Thank you.

Thank you for your help.
Is there a way to retrospectively use those points on the drone I purchased from DJI today?
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MS Posted at 5-9 11:04
Thank you for your help.
Is there a way to retrospectively use those points on the drone I purchased from DJI today?

At the end of each month, our team will uniformly review the point redemption applications for that month. And the credits cannot be applied retroactively to orders already placed. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-9
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-9 20:25
At the end of each month, our team will uniformly review the point redemption applications for that month. And the credits cannot be applied retroactively to orders already placed. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for the explanation.
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-9 20:25

It doesn't appear that the points for the month of April have been redeemed.  At least mine haven't.  
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MS Posted at 5-10 01:36
Thank you for the explanation.

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 02:02
It doesn't appear that the points for the month of April have been redeemed.  At least mine haven't.

May I ask when you applied for the point redemption? We will forward it to our team for further checking.
2023-5-10
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-10 04:41
May I ask when you applied for the point redemption? We will forward it to our team for further checking.

Sorry, for this post. I thought you were asking me.
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-10 04:41

Mindy, it was on 2023-04-13.  Normally the points convert within the first 3-5 days of the month.  
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 13:01
Mindy, it was on 2023-04-13.  Normally the points convert within the first 3-5 days of the month.

Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that your application has been reviewed, you can take a look.
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-11 04:38
Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that your application has been reviewed, you can take a look.

Thanks a lot Mindy, I really appreciate your support.    I see the points have now been converted.  
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-11 13:24
Thanks a lot Mindy, I really appreciate your support.    I see the points have now been converted.

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-14 04:02
You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Will do Mindy.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-14 04:39
Will do Mindy.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

You too.
2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules