A Beginner's Guide to DJI Mavic 3 Pro
2572 5 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Thank you for choosing DJI Mavic 3 Pro! Our flagship drone boasts not only multi-focal length triple camera lenses, but also the ability to capture high-quality professional footage. Wondering how to safely use this amazing drone for your professional creative work? No need to worry! We have prepared A Beginner's Guide for you, teaching you how to easily operate and enjoy the fun of creation. Click on the link https://sourl.co/fSd7iE and get started on your creative journey now!
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_oTJAEMdEGCcn
New
Belgium

hello its possible to have label on dji mavic 3 pro ?  c1 or C2
2023-5-10
Use props
SummerFrog
lvl.3

Pakistan

Thank you for selecting the DJI Mavic 3 Pro as your drone of choice! Our flagship model offers an impressive array of features, including triple camera lenses with multiple focal lengths, enabling you to capture top-notch professional footage. If you're seeking guidance on how to safely and effectively utilize this incredible drone for your creative endeavors, worry not! We have crafted a Beginner's Guide specifically tailored for individuals like yourself, providing easy-to-follow instructions on operating the drone and enabling you to fully immerse yourself in the joy of creation.
2023-5-28
Use props
fansf001a826
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2182 ft
United States

SummerFrog Posted at 5-28 20:17
Thank you for selecting the DJI Mavic 3 Pro as your drone of choice! Our flagship model offers an impressive array of features, including triple camera lenses with multiple focal lengths, enabling you to capture top-notch professional footage. If you're seeking guidance on how to safely and effectively utilize this incredible drone for your creative endeavors, worry not! We have crafted a Beginner's Guide specifically tailored for individuals like yourself, providing easy-to-follow instructions on operating the drone and enabling you to fully immerse yourself in the joy of creation.

Can anyone help me ?
Purchased a mini 3
While flying the scree to press fly now again.en goes black than  back to fly now.
Is there something i can correct ?
I hav
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf001a826 Posted at 6-28 08:44
Can anyone help me ?
Purchased a mini 3
While flying the scree to press fly now again.en goes black than  back to fly now.

Hi there, sorry to read about any issue you experienced. Could you please show us a video of the issue for better confirmation?
Please also confirm the current DJI Fly app and the mobile device, the system version you have on the phone, I am here to help.
2023-6-28
Use props
ezrahidaya
lvl.1

Pakistan

Some people in their academic life don't get guidance from their elders, they have a hard time understanding topics and managing everything. Therefore they seek assignment writing service in Dubai which is quite useful for them to deal with academic writing challenges.

2023-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules