Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Terra 3D Reconstruction Editing/Cleanup
1079 2 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ Eye
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I've captured and reconstructed a 3D model in DJI Terra. I'm looking to clean up and further process the resulting model, but can't seem to find any way to do that. I've exported the reconstruction, which has given me a model folder with a lot of .b3dm files in it.

Is there any software I can use the further process these?

Kind Regards,
DJ Eye
2023-5-9
Use props
Mauricio Motta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52484 ft

Brazil

Hello, for point cloud editing and filtering I use Global Mapper 23 with LiDAR module, I don't know exactly if it edits 3D models, but it's worth taking a look, the software is spectacular.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJ Eye
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mauricio Motta Posted at 5-10 06:20
Hello, for point cloud editing and filtering I use Global Mapper 23 with LiDAR module, I don't know exactly if it edits 3D models, but it's worth taking a look, the software is spectacular.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. In the end we found Autodesk RecapPro does the job of editing 3d Models. For the 2D ortho's we're finding MapTiler does a good job of opening up the really large GeoTIFF files. It also allows you to merge files together and output a single GeoTIFF. Also relatively inexpensive.

2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules