Remote ID s/n
9949 26 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AE1M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1862884 ft
United States

Hello, I just received my Air2S which I understand is RID compatible.

When I enter my 14 digit sn in the Remote ID registration area in Dronezone, it says that number iis invalid serial number.  It starts 3YTEKA

2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing up this query. Please make sure to update the DJI app and the device's firmware in order to receive the Remote ID. Please hit the three dots and select About in the DJI Fly app to access the Remote ID serial number. Thank you.
2023-5-9
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-9 14:45
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing up this query. Please make sure to update the DJI app and the device's firmware in order to receive the Remote ID. Please hit the three dots and select About in the DJI Fly app to access the Remote ID serial number. Thank you.

If I do this, will it change the the aircraft and flight controller serial number?  Mine is 14 digits which start with 3YTEK….  I was told by FAA that Remote ID must start with 1581F.  When I entered the existing 14 digit number starting with 3YTEK… it was rejected as invalid Remote ID number.
2023-5-9
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

AE1M Posted at 5-9 14:52
If I do this, will it change the the aircraft and flight controller serial number?  Mine is 14 digits which start with 3YTEK….  I was told by FAA that Remote ID must start with 1581F.  When I entered the existing 14 digit number starting with 3YTEK… it was rejected as invalid Remote ID number.

Ad the RID number to the front of your craft serial number. 1581F3YTEK...
2023-5-9
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-9 16:11

Interesting, where is that documented?  It makes a 19 character string, not 20 characters as I understand a RID is according to Dronexl.
2023-5-9
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

AE1M Posted at 5-9 16:19
Interesting, where is that documented?  It makes a 19 character string, not 20 characters as I understand a RID is according to Dronexl.

DO as DJI Diana said. Update everything. Your RID serial number will show up automatically. That's what it is on my RC Pro and Air 2S
2023-5-9
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-9 16:11

This is not exactly true.  It also added a 0 to the end to make 20 chars.  After updating the firmware, a Remote ID SN is shown.
2023-5-10
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-9 18:41
DO as DJI Diana said. Update everything. Your RID serial number will show up automatically. That's what it is on my RC Pro and Air 2S

Thanks, that is exactly what happened.
2023-5-10
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

AE1M Posted at 5-10 08:38
This is not exactly true.  It also added a 0 to the end to make 20 chars.  After updating the firmware, a Remote ID SN is shown.

I forgot about the 0 at the end, good catch.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AE1M Posted at 5-9 14:52

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still cannot find the Remote ID on your DJI Fly app? Please note that the serial number is different from the Remote ID number. Please don't forget to hit the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-27
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-27 23:56
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still cannot find the Remote ID on your DJI Fly app? Please note that the serial number is different from the Remote ID number. Please don't forget to hit the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Thank you for your valued support.

After updating the firmware, the RID appeared in the Go Fly app.  This was not mentioned anywhere in the product documentation.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AE1M Posted at 5-28 03:30
After updating the firmware, the RID appeared in the Go Fly app.  This was not mentioned anywhere in the product documentation.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already managed to find the RID via the DJI Fly app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-29
Use props
dr6583
lvl.4
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

This is probably the incorrect forum, but I am looking for an all inclusive list of latest firmware and software for the A2S and other products.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dr6583 Posted at 6-8 13:43
This is probably the incorrect forum, but I am looking for an all inclusive list of latest firmware and software for the A2S and other products.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. You may check the DJI Air 2S Product Release Notes to see the latest firmware and the Download section for the latest software versions.
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_uPQ8TbQ284Ye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24341 ft

United States

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still cannot find the Remote ID on your DJI Fly app? Please note that the serial number is different from the Remote ID number. Please don't forget to hit the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi,

I am having the same issue - firmware is updated.  I attempted to add the DJI numbers and the extra "0" but still no success.   I have the Air2s with a Smart Controller if that matters.
2023-9-16
Use props
Flyboyjd
New
Flight distance : 13901 ft
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-9 18:41
DO as DJI Diana said. Update everything. Your RID serial number will show up automatically. That's what it is on my RC Pro and Air 2S

Can’t seem to find ID firmware for my Mavic. Air 2 Help flyboyjd1448@gmail.com
2023-9-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Flyboyjd Posted at 9-16 15:38
Can’t seem to find ID firmware for my Mavic. Air 2 Help

The firmware has not been updated yet.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_uPQ8TbQ284Ye Posted at 9-16 07:08
Hi,

I am having the same issue - firmware is updated.  I attempted to add the DJI numbers and the extra "0" but still no success.   I have the Air2s with a Smart Controller if that matters.

Please make sure to update the drone and remote controller's firmware. If the issue persists, please send us a screenshot showing the "About" section on your DJI via PM so we can check it further. Thank you.
2023-9-17
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-16 15:43
The firmware has not been updated yet.

Remote ID on the Mavic Air 2 is now available as a Firmware Update.  
If using DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) need Version V2.1.20
Dated 2023.09.25  
Aircraft Version v01.01.16.00.  
DJI Smart Controller v01.01.00.72
iOS Fly App v1.12.0
Android Fly App v1.12.0
2023-11-24
Use props
Gates Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74629 ft
United States

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still cannot find the Remote ID on your DJI Fly app? Please note that the serial number is different from the Remote ID number. Please don't forget to hit the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi-I’ve done the latest firmware update for my Mavic 2 Pros, Assistant 2 (which now goes into a loop), my Go4 App, and my remote control. The RID doesn’t show up. Also, when I look at Compliance with drone serial #, Mavic 2 Pros are not compliant. Any thoughts?
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gates Drone Posted at 12-4 04:40
Hi-I’ve done the latest firmware update for my Mavic 2 Pros, Assistant 2 (which now goes into a loop), my Go4 App, and my remote control. The RID doesn’t show up. Also, when I look at Compliance with drone serial #, Mavic 2 Pros are not compliant. Any thoughts?

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please download the version using the link below. Make sure to download the latest DJI Go 4 app straight to our website otherwise, the aircraft cannot be used. After updating all the firmware successfully, restart the remote controller and the aircraft then check if you can now have the details under the "About" section of the DJI Go 4 app (General Settings). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2023-12-5
Use props
malli35998
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432195 ft
United States

I just received my new Mavic 3M drone yesterday. I have applied all firmware updates. When I go to the RID info section in the Pilot 2 app only the aircraft S/N is listed. How do I activate RID on the M3M drone and when does the Remote ID S/N show up?
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_lucNHGSj05fQ
New

India

If remote id low is implement then above 250grm drones can’t take off?
1-2 09:14
Use props
fansc28dc2c4
lvl.1

United States

Registration for remote ID will be 1581F then add  your craft serial number and add a zero. See the example below:

Remote ID code: 1581F
Drone serial number: GJY223794066
Ending numerical: 0

Remote ID Registration number is:
1581FGJY2237940660
2-16 11:03
Use props
Alexandre Silva1
New

United States

Hi
I've done all updates necessary to get the remote id serial number but it doesn't show on ny dji go4.
I have a M2P and I need to understand the reason why it's not showing.
3-16 06:11
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

Hi Alexandre Silva1. This thread is for the MA2 so your drone which uses the DJI Go app is different where the RID serial is for the aircraft. I believe it’s under the Aircraft tab but you will need to check. My MA2 RID is listed the under the About settings tab so probably different. It will transmit the ID after connecting the aircraft which you can check if you want  by clicking in the top bar in the DJI app once it connects. Look under one of the settings tabs and you should see the RID if all firmware is up to date as well as the DJI Go app. If still not seeing the RID section then DJI will need to help further. You can also search Youtube for many videos showing how to set it up or check it to make sure it is listed under in the settings. Hope that helps. Enjoy.

3-16 10:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Alexandre Silva1 Posted at 3-16 06:11
Hi
I've done all updates necessary to get the remote id serial number but it doesn't show on ny dji go4.
I have a M2P and I need to understand the reason why it's not showing.

Hello there, Alexander. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm if you have turned on the "Location services" on your mobile device connected to your controller using the DJI Go 4 app. If not, please enable it and then check the app if the issue persists. It is recommended to have the setup outdoors. If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot showing the error message so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-17 00:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules