DJI Support - how to contact them successfully?
1794 7 2015-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikehaun5
lvl.1

United States

Hello.

I was hoping one ofthe DJI staff members would review this thread and assist?  Simply put,the HDMI port on the back of MASTER remote is bad.
{EDIT}
Tim is helping.

Thanks,
Mike

2015-8-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello, Mike, sorry for you bad experience with DJI, and thank you for bringing it here. Please contact me through tim.dolidze@dji.com about your case.
We will do our best to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you
Tim
2015-8-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello, Mike. Sorry for you bad experience with DJI, and thank you for bringing it here. Please contact me through tim.dolidze@dji.com about your case.
We will do our best to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you
Tim
2015-8-25
Use props
mikehaun5
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-8-25 18:04
Hello, Mike. Sorry for you bad experience with DJI, and thank you for bringing it here. Please conta ...

Thank you Tim! I appreciate it very much, and will email you accordingly.

Mike
2015-8-25
Use props
mikehaun5
lvl.1

United States

Thank you Tim!

I appreciate it and will email you accordingly.

Thanks,
Mike
2015-8-25
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Tim,

Nice to see more DJI representatives on the forum.  I guess it was a very hard exercise for Ed to juggle forum moderation and actual flying.

I do think though that there should be a formal communication channel for us to contact DJI moderators etc. other than the helpline.  I posted a query via the 24/7 chat line and that was probably 2 weeks ago and still haven't received any response.

2015-8-25
Use props
mikehaun5
lvl.1

United States

working through what I need to
2015-8-31
Use props
jaythomas
New

United States

I have a transmitter that was bricked/locked-up/frozen during an attempt to upgrade to FW 1.3...  I have read that some have had success with a file "gs-ofdm.bin" that un-brick the TX.  Is there any one that can provide a link to that.  DJI North American Support (Brian) said he would email a link but the he sent a blank link.  He also said he would provide RMA information and he did not.  Not I have a $650 transmitter that is a really nice paper weight.  Please someone help.  My drone and other transmitter took the upgrade perfectly. I have tried everything on the frozen radio with no luck.  
2015-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules