1026 2 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuneCZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313428 ft

Czechia

Hi,

I wanted to ask - in Avata specs is stated that it is capable of recording footage up to 150 Mbps. However when I record videos they are usually around 60 - 80 Mbps. I record in 4k/50p in D-Cinelike with stabilization turned off and noise reduction and shaprness set to -2.  I tried different formats (4k/30 or keeping sharpness and noise reduction at 0) and record footage either to internal avata memory or to sd card that was in the drone, but the result was the same. Is there some special settings in which Avata is capable of 150 Mbit or any other trick?

Thanks a lot
2023-5-9
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It says "up to". The data rate depends of the complexity of the image. If you have lots of blue sky in the view not much data is needed to record this. On the other hand tree branches, grass or other complex image content will need more data. That's normal. In rare occasions you will get the 150 Mbps to save a very complex image. But the mean value is much lower.
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The max video bitrate of DJI Avata can reach or approximately 150 Mbps when it is used to shoot views with a sophisticated texture under 2.7K/120P conditions, and the Color Profile is set to D-Cinelike.

Note: The max video bitrate of 150 Mbps is the maximum capacity that can be reached instead of the maximum bitrate that can be maintained all the time. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules