virtual flight dji integra
1142 3 2023-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8929a8b5
lvl.1
France

hello, my integra doesn't work with the integra
what's the steps ? all my fireware was ok and i have the last version of dji virtual flight
thanks
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the Mobile version or the PC version of the DJI Virtual Flight? If you are using the mobile version, please clarify what specific mobile device are you using. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-10
Use props
fans8929a8b5
lvl.1
France

Thanks for your respond. I use iPhone 8 or iPad Pro (version os 16.3). I can use iMac if that’s work?
Thanks
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans8929a8b5 Posted at 5-10 22:06
Thanks for your respond. I use iPhone 8 or iPad Pro (version os 16.3). I can use iMac if that’s work?
Thanks

Hi. Sorry for the late response. Could you please tell us more about the issue on your mobile device when using the DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Virtual Flight? Can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue for us to check it further? Make sure to connect the goggles to the mobile device using the Type-C to Type-C cable or  OTG cable + Type-C cable. You may also check this thread as I provide troubleshooting to the cx https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3053096 .  Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules