Continious Beep Beep Beep Beep on Drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theo54ph
lvl.1
Philippines

What is the meaning of a continious beep beep beep beep on the drone when booting, No lights at all, no camera movement, no camera beeps, nothing at all. Just the alarming beeps.

Background info: I was stupid enough to update the Firmware following messages on the app. That went totally wrong, ESC Error after error, no connection with remote.
I had solved the remote connection. The app is telling me again to update the firmware. The BIN file is corrupted, download again and try again was the advice. Again the fresh BIN file was corrupted. Try again, now it's telling me that the drone is LOCKED and even after the update it will still be locked.
OK, one more try, boot the drone. and.......  see my first line (beep beep beep beep is all I get)
Any advice welcome as I am ready to dump the whole thing in the trash can.

2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM regarding this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-10
Use props
djiuser_oMgvHYt1Q2UO
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 20:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM regarding this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Any solution I am having the same issue?
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_oMgvHYt1Q2UO Posted at 10-15 06:55
Any solution I am having the same issue?

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Please confirm what specific drone are you currently using also please tell us the full detail of the issue for proper assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Theo,

In the meantime, next time it starts beeping, move a joystick or wheel on the RC.  The RC starts beeping after 4 minutes of non-use.  Good luck!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2023-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules