o(^-^)o
Mastoid
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi
looking at refurbished DJI RC
listing says O3 compatible but doesn’t list
O3 Air Unit as a compatible device.
Can you please advise if this (is / will be) compatible with O3 Air Unit please?
If it is not, can it be added please?
using DJI RC with O3 Air Unit will allow users to fly FPV without the need for a spotter, as they can fly without wearing goggles.
many thanks
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that DJI RC is not compatible with DJI O3 Air Unit. For the supported models, you can refer to this link. https://www.dji.com/rc/specs
2023-5-10
Use props
djiuser_adn6O616CfFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8626270 ft
United States

Please update dji RC to be compatible with dji 03 Air Unit!!!!!
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_adn6O616CfFY Posted at 6-10 06:54
Please update dji RC to be compatible with dji 03 Air Unit!!!!!

Hi there. We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_adn6O616CfFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8626270 ft
United States

I purchased  a new pair of integra gogggles afew months ago from and I cant get Assistant 2 to recognize them. I have tried different cables and I also tried logging in as the dji aftersales and still nothing. any help on what i need to do to activate these
3-11 14:46
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_adn6O616CfFY Posted at 3-11 14:46
I purchased  a new pair of integra gogggles afew months ago from and I cant get Assistant 2 to recognize them. I have tried different cables and I also tried logging in as the dji aftersales and still nothing. any help on what i need to do to activate these

Hi, there.You can do this as follows:
1. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to your mobile device, and run the DJI Fly app. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device and update the firmware. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet during activation.
2. Activate through DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device.
3-11 19:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules