When to buy?
1289 12 2023-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBasualdo
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi everyone!! This is my first post and I planning to buy mi first drone. I thing that Mini 3 is a good product to buy and start.
Miy question is, when would be better to buy it? I mean, are any planning dicounts? When?
Currently there is a price reduction. Fly More Combo is down to USD 658 from USD 718.

Should I wait a little more to buy at a better price?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
CB
2023-5-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
You may have to wait along time for a better price or you might buy it today and find that tomorrow it has been further reduced. How would anyone other than DJI know?
I can't forsee DJI saying "oh in qrt months time we a going to reduce xyz to $abc, I doubt that would be good for immediate sales of xyz.
2023-5-10
Use props
CBasualdo
lvl.1

Argentina

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-10 07:21
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
You may have to wait along time for a better price or you might buy it today and find that tomorrow it has been further reduced. How would anyone other than DJI know?
I can't forsee DJI saying "oh in qrt months time we a going to reduce xyz to $abc, I doubt that would be good for immediate sales of xyz.

Yes, good point. Thanks.
2023-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I doubt the price will drop much more until the Mini 4 is released and only DJI know when/if that will occur.  Go ahead and take the plunge.  You'll be glad you did once you start flying.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. You may want to check this link https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones for you to compare the drones you wish to purchase in the future. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-10
Use props
CBasualdo
lvl.1

Argentina

Thanks everyone for your answers. I am from Argentina. I think that having you the labor day, or black friday or something else, on those days the price probably will drop, but, because I need a parent to bring me the drone from USA to Argentina, and this is happening during June, I think I won´t be able to catch any super discount.

I also agree with DowntownRDB: Go ahead and take the plunge.  You'll be glad you did once you start flying.

Thanks again!
2023-5-11
Use props
CBasualdo
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 18:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. You may want to check this link https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones for you to compare the drones you wish to purchase in the future. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.

Very good advice DJI Paladin. Haven't before doing a good job, I compare Mini 3 with Mini 3 pro, just to dissapointed me because Mini 3 doesn't have any sensors! Beeing this my first drone, I don't think will be a good choice.
For worst, paying USD 300 more for the sensors in the Mini 3 Pro seems a lot.
2023-5-11
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

CBasualdo Posted at 5-11 04:40
Very good advice DJI Paladin. Haven't before doing a good job, I compare Mini 3 with Mini 3 pro, just to dissapointed me because Mini 3 doesn't have any sensors! Beeing this my first drone, I don't think will be a good choice.

You do not need sensors. I have the mini 2, it have 0 sensors and I have never crash. You can not crash with these drones. They are very good and stable. No way to crash them unless you fly like a jackass with no regards for anyone's saftey. If sensors are a must, you might want to get the mavic 3/pro. Cause it have sensor everywhere. The mini 3 pro does not have sensors on the side.
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CBasualdo Posted at 5-11 04:40

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2023-5-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

CBasualdo Posted at 5-11 04:13
Thanks everyone for your answers. I am from Argentina. I think that having you the labor day, or black friday or something else, on those days the price probably will drop, but, because I need a parent to bring me the drone from USA to Argentina, and this is happening during June, I think I won´t be able to catch any super discount.

I also agree with DowntownRDB: Go ahead and take the plunge.  You'll be glad you did once you start flying.

There are also tons of MIni 3 Pro used for sale, if money saving is a priority.. But with new, you are taking lesser risk of worn battery or hidden problems... And you wouldn't save that much anyway...
2023-5-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is on sale on the dji store now.
But you will get a better price right before it is being replaced (but by then you will probably opt for the replacement with better specs )
2023-5-16
Use props
aurisoft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91529 ft

Lithuania

I wuold say go for M3P instead of M3. Loads of functions are not available in M3. It is a good drone, but DJI doesn't want to add more functions to it... Instead of M3 combo just take cheapest M3P with N1 controller and it will be 100 times better. I compared M3 and M3P forums - it is sad for M3 users. DJI support just apologizes and thats it. There are to intensions to make M3 a bit better.
2023-5-23
Use props
CBasualdo
lvl.1

Argentina

Thanks everyone for your opinions and suggestions! All are welcome and helps me!!!
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules